Another clean car thread!

liam.brown

I thought I would jump on the recent car cleaning bandwagon and show some after pictures of my hardwork.

I washed the car using Autoglym Bodywork shampoo, the wheels were then washed using Autoglym Clean wheels and finally I clayed the car using Meguiars Smooth surface clay kit. To keep the bodywork in tip top condition I sealed it with Autoglym High Definition Wax.

197-2.jpg

195-2.jpg

194.jpg

191-2.jpg

Before I forget, can I have your opinions on the rear lights, they were on the car when I bought it and I'm still unsure.

missed a bit

I was waiting for this comment and im sure I did miss a few bits!

Thanks for the comments on the lights, I think i will be keeping them for the time being as a new exhaust is on the cards first. I will get a few pictures in the dark with them on when i get the chance to see if peoples views change :lol:

Glad i don't have to mow your lawn :lol:

I would literally dream to be able to drive in my garden to detail my car!

As for the garden its my dads so I don't have to worry about the lawn but I can use it whenever I want to bring the car in and detail it ;) Seems to be the best of both worlds.

• 9 months later...

I thought I would jump on the recent car cleaning bandwagon and show some after pictures of my hardwork.

I washed the car using Autoglym Bodywork shampoo, the wheels were then washed using Autoglym Clean wheels and finally I clayed the car using Meguiars Smooth surface clay kit. To keep the bodywork in tip top condition I sealed it with Autoglym High Definition Wax.

197-2.jpg

195-2.jpg

194.jpg

191-2.jpg

Before I forget, can I have your opinions on the rear lights, they were on the car when I bought it and I'm still unsure.

What colour are your wheels?