veilside 350z for sale in kuro black

Chan267

I have decided to test the waters to see if anyone will be interested in my car, really needs to be seen and driven to get a good feel of the car. I know what my next car is going to be so its time to sell even though I have loved this car from start to finish and will be sad to see it go.

Service history, during my ownership, it has gone through p1,p2 and the big p3 service which invloves changing every fluid and filter in the car. aircon and alternator belt was changed, new droplinks were put in last summer, new ACT clutch was put in last winter along with clutch slave cylinder and exedy flywheel. New brake discs and pads will be fitted at some point next week and rear brakes+pads were changed at 40,000 miles. Basically, I have covered all areas so the next buyer has potentially a problem free car. Full service history is provided and receipts for every piece of work done on the car from services to modifications since I owned the car.

Car is my daily so have been using it everyday going to and from work, most of it is motorway driving. The current mileage on the car is 60,000 miles but anyone who has seen the car from shows knows I look after my car and can vouch the condition of the car.

Modifications on the car:

2004 registration

genuine V3 veilside front bumper, side skirts and rear spoiler

Nismo rear spats

Seibon carbon bonnet with vents

Buddyclub pro racing lightweight forged alloys in polish black

Vinyl wrapped roof and bpillars in carbonfibre

06+ rear led lights

performance rear boot struts

ACT clutch and exedy flywheel

Uprev installed on the car (got dyno graphs) 285bhp 282lb/ft

Motordyne Plenum spacer

K+N cold air feed induction kit

Veilside full titanium system (best sounding exhaust and rare as anything)

Japspeed y pipe

Rsw full carbonfibre interior trim shipped from japan (chillired)

Pioneer 3200bt double din headunit

Nismo style gearknob

Carbon engine cover, red earthing kit and nismo caps

Full brembo upgraded brakes front and rears

Comes with the standard gt features such as heated seats and cruise control

taxed until dec 2012

mot is not due till 10 months time

tyres have around 3mm left of tread, toyo t1-rs all round

Any questions drop me a pm, would prefer to sell it within the forum as want another member of the forum so I know it will be looked after. This is a car which gets attention from everyone including the elderly in a good way as had quite a few friendly chats with them :thumbs: Always ran on Vpower or tesco99, nothing else. Car has been fully detailed around 8 times since I have owned it. In my opinion the veilside kit blends in with the car due to the fact its in black so looks aggressive and has a good stance without over doing it.

IMG_4713.jpg

IMG_3696.jpg

284166_10150722692400313_613080312_19356025_3116782_n.jpg

IMG_3499.jpg

18de00de.jpg

8033f6a7.jpg

268350_10150723664165313_613080312_19368005_895684_n.jpg

267561_10150722716410313_613080312_19356403_5401255_n.jpg

281823_10150723663930313_613080312_19367993_479411_n.jpg

I am looking for £11500

Cambelt and fanbelt was changed

Just felt I should point out the zed doesn't have a cam belt, but good luck with the sale.

Strictly speaking, it doesn't have a "fan" belt either, I'm sure the seller is referring to the belt that drives all the accessories :thumbs:

Alternator and aircon belt has been changed

Its a 54 plate :thumbs:

Thanks for the correction but as for the last comment, was there any need for that comment? I made a mistake and others have politely corrected me.

Hello

How have you been mate? Dont worry im staying within the nissan family and going for a

370z :) hows the car getting on?

:thumbs: nice

Yeah car is going good, got the looks now need more POWER! lol

Sad to see your Z go, was one of my favourites!

Someone's going to be very lucky to have such a nice car.

That's a nice looking car!! Where did you get the centre carbon parts from?

Dave.

Quote : Rsw full carbonfibre interior trim shipped from japan (chillired)

I'm looking to get the centre dash and A-pillar for gauges. It's far from cheap but if you want to tandem shipping more than happy to sort something out :thumbs:

That's a nice looking car!! Where did you get the centre carbon parts from?

Dave.

Quote : Rsw full carbonfibre interior trim shipped from japan (chillired)

I'm looking to get the centre dash and A-pillar for gauges. It's far from cheap but if you want to tandem shipping more than happy to sort something out :thumbs:

Do you know how much they'd land at? Lovely looking parts that i'd quite likw :teeth:

Dave.

nice

Yeah car is going good, got the looks now need more POWER! lol

Sad to see your Z go, was one of my favourites!

Someone's going to be very lucky to have such a nice car.

car is looking great mate, not seen it for a while. Drop me a pm, whats been done since I last saw it?

Hopefully the next owner will continue to look after it :thumbs:

thanks Tarmac and Vik,hope the right buyer comes along

Do you know how much they'd land at? Lovely looking parts that i'd quite likw

Dave.

the rsw kit will cost around £650 including shipping from japan if I remembered correctly but I believe they have stopped production on them now same as the bodykit and the exhaust. :thumbs:

Front suspension bushes were also changed at the p3 service

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi mate, passed you last night in town about 5 pm. i was in the standard gunmetal. love what you have done with car , good luck with the sale and the 370z

b