Any Mature 350Z Owners in The Kings Lynn Area?

Tricky-Ricky

Just had our offer excepted for a house about three miles from Kings Lynn, and wondering if there are any other owners around that area, i own the Skyline 350GT, rather than the 350Z, but same underneath the skin, it would be good to meet up and have a chat now and then, i have a pretty fair mechanical and bodywork knowledge, so could be of help if needed.

I'm just 10mins down the road in Downham Market. :) Where will you be moving to? (and more importantly does it have a potential Zed shed?) :lol:

Would be good to have a fellow enthusiast to have a natter to from time to time and help out when another pair of hands is needed! :thumbs:

(when I'm not away working that is) :dry:

Trust you lot to turn it to something smutty, :p i thought i would state mature as i am pushing sixty this year, and some of the younger guys don't like to be seen around us old gits, as it destroys your street cred :lol: mind you in my head i am still 35 and i don't look my age.