Perfect morning for a clean...

coldel

...and with Alfie kindly getting me up at 6am, I was out there pretty early.

Spent about an hour with the wash mit and buckets, then some Megs Quick Detail and it was all set to go. Ended up at Dorney Lake, with all the Eton lot out on the rowing lake in the background.

Zed3.jpg

Zed4.jpg

Zed2.jpg

Zed5.jpg

Zed1.jpg

Just a shame it rained this afternoon :lol:

I was just thinking the same thing, I popped out earlier in the Zed and thought she needed a good clean but looked up at the sky and thought nah... and I have a garage to put her in :lol:

Dedication Dave......... clean car in the rain, then pop her in the garage to dry and polish :thumbs:

Dedication Dave......... clean car in the rain, then pop her in the garage to dry and polish :thumbs:

Have you been showing that kind of love to olop :cloud9:

I am off to work later so all that effort would have been wasted on a commute on the M25 :thumbdown:

The olop is now no longer Matt White....... she has a slight shine. A few more goes with the Buff Daddy and she will be done :yahoo:

Big thanks to Paul for lending me BD :#1:

Ah see...I dont clean it just to look good - its always good to remove crap that is doing its best to weld itself to your paint work regularly.

Have you ever seen a olop with moss, other green stuff and tree sap on it, that had not been cleaned in so long it was matt :lol:

Ah see...I dont clean it just to look good - its always good to remove crap that is doing its best to weld itself to your paint work regularly.

Have you ever seen a olop with moss, other green stuff and tree sap on it, that had not been cleaned in so long it was matt :lol:

At least all the matt white wasn't bird poop and it was Pink underneath :lol::lol::lol:

Hmmm the case for the prosecution would like to point out the pictures taken after said purely workmanlike clean.... exhibits 1-425 :lol::lol::lol:

..as I said, not JUST for good looks, but for functional longer term benefit also - not my fault the side effect is aforementioned good looks :lol: