Perfect morning for a clean...

coldel

Yes........yesterday Jim. ;)

Ah see...I dont clean it just to look good - its always good to remove crap that is doing its best to weld itself to your paint work regularly.

Have you ever seen a olop with moss, other green stuff and tree sap on it, that had not been cleaned in so long it was matt :lol:

Very Nice! B):thumbs: I have a question!.... Your stubby aerial... Is it a solid one? Prob gonna be one of the first things I look for when I get mine..well Ill prob order it in time for pick up lol. I did this with my coupe... took the stupidly massive TV tower off and replaced it with a solid metal one. Basically came with a female part and so is the cars... so cut a bit of screw rod down to size to go into the car and the aerial nice n tight. I keep seeing diff ones, whats the best one to get? (metal solid preffered...and that works as an aerial!) lol

Cheers for any help!

Very Nice! B):thumbs: I have a question!.... Your stubby aerial... Is it a solid one? Prob gonna be one of the first things I look for when I get mine..well Ill prob order it in time for pick up lol. I did this with my coupe... took the stupidly massive TV tower off and replaced it with a solid metal one. Basically came with a female part and so is the cars... so cut a bit of screw rod down to size to go into the car and the aerial nice n tight. I keep seeing diff ones, whats the best one to get? (metal solid preffered...and that works as an aerial!) lol

Cheers for any help!

Honda s2000 stubby is the one you want. :thumbs:

Mine is a carbon look one, off ebay £8 or something. It came with various screw in adaptors to attach to the Zed. It was slightly smaller than the mount on the Zed so I put a little black elastic band around the base of it, looks a perfect fit now.

I have heard the honda ones have best reception, although have seen some pics of them with an overhang of the mount...

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=59421&hilit=honda+stubby