If you go down to the woods today....

Ebized

9am, somewhere in Surrey

3 ZEDs

P1010768.jpg

P1010767.jpg

No, there are 4 and Rosie is getting her new Stillen Zorst :yahoo:

P1010769.jpg

Slight issue with the weld around the flanges in the centre section preventing the two pairs of the bolts with fixed washers and nuts seating squarely but once the welds were filed down that was sorted :thumbs:

P1010772.jpg

P1010776.jpg

Nearly done

P1010778.jpg

And all fitted - sitting perfectly square and looking B)

P1010780.jpg

I'll leave Will to add his thoughts and how he found the drive :D

It sounds great :thumbs::thumbs: Shame Darren and I can't say the same about Will, he's not stopped talking about it all day :lol:;)

Can't blame him really, the car is the nuts and the zorst is superb.

B)

I think Will will be living in his car from now on :lol:

Well had a great day today. An early start to get over to Total Tyres who were stars and did stirling work getting the Stillen onto little old Rosie. Sorry for the rubbish iphone pics

Out with the old:

IMG_0221.jpg

And on with the new

IMG_0234.jpg

And the unveiling - shiny

IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

Old and new compared - really suprised how much heavier the Stillen is

IMG_0226.jpg

It does stick out a little more than anticipated when viewed at certain angles but looks fine

IMG_0240.jpg

Those pipes are big though - looks like Rosie has two rocket launchers hidden up her skirt

IMG_0237.jpg

Was great to see Colin, Darren and Graham come along to see the operation. Great comeraderie which shows what a great forum this is. And an excuse for another meet / drive :)

Fantastic breakie at Grahams - you were bang on that bread and bacon was lovely.

Good to see Adrian and Taras join us for the trip down to Eastbourne - Guys your cars sounded amazing. Nearly as good as the milltek / berks combo ;):lol: - joking they sounded awesome.

The drive down was fantastic - i absolutely love the sound of the Stillen - at last it sounds just like a sports car should. Reminded me very much of a louder nicer milltek.

Got down to Eastbourve in the pouring rain to meet iain and his crazy quick focus. Man that thing flies. Took me for a drive after and it was wheel spinning through every gear.

Great to catch up again. looking forward to lots more meets. Here are some piccies of the motely crew and the cars

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

Check out those pipes lol

IMG_0248.jpg

Looks & sounds great, the tunnel runs we're great especially with Ian's asbo popping & banging :teeth::teeth:

Was a great day even though the weather was a little poor, that's 500+ miles in a week for my poor zed :surrender:

And i bet you enjoyed every minute lol :teeth:

It sounds great :thumbs::thumbs: Shame Darren and I can't say the same about Will, he's not stopped talking about it all day :lol:;)

Can't blame him really, the car is the nuts and the zorst is superb.

B)

I think Will will be living in his car from now on :lol:

Me, talk about rosie, surely you have me mistaken with somebody else :blush:

Was great to see you guys and making the effort in the rain. :yahoo: cheers adrian and taras good to see you again and cars are looking and sounding sweet! Darren and graham two stunning zeds! Both with some quality rims making an appearance. B) Great catch up. We ended up eating lunch in the clouds which was a little unexpected..... :wacko:

Will, thank you so much for letting me at your Rosie. Simply stunning and the new exhaust will wear in nicely. Sounding great already! It's a different beast to the 350ZR. More refined with a LOT more power! One lucky chap!

Il be looking to rejoin the Z ownership once the house is completed. I'm gonna have to get shares in a tyre company soon, done 2k on a set of tyres that will need changing very soon! :thumbdown:

I will keep you posted on the lake opening. BBQ and drinkers next time!

Dave. Yeah you! See you soon buddy. Take a day off and pay me a visit, you are always welcome! As you all know. I may even score a weekend in a 370 for the next gig. :blush:

Was great to see you guys and making the effort in the rain. :yahoo: cheers adrian and taras good to see you again and cars are looking and sounding sweet! Darren and graham two stunning zeds! Both with some quality rims making an appearance. B) Great catch up. We ended up eating lunch in the clouds which was a little unexpected..... :wacko:

Will, thank you so much for letting me at your Rosie. Simply stunning and the new exhaust will wear in nicely. Sounding great already! It's a different beast to the 350ZR. More refined with a LOT more power! One lucky chap!

Il be looking to rejoin the Z ownership once the house is completed. I'm gonna have to get shares in a tyre company soon, done 2k on a set of tyres that will need changing very soon! :thumbdown:

I will keep you posted on the lake opening. BBQ and drinkers next time!

Dave. Yeah you! See you soon buddy. Take a day off and pay me a visit, you are always welcome! As you all know. I may even score a weekend in a 370 for the next gig. :blush:

Cheers Iain and I promise I will make it down soon and I will definitely bring the old girl with me.... might even bring the Zed too :lol::lol::lol: oops :blackeye: