The Bounty Bar Kid's 2008 HR 350z - updated 14/05/14

thats handy i would love to do that can get lots of modding done..and plan it too!! im gonna take a pic of mine and want you to do it like you did yours in the second to last pic if you dont mind that picture looks like pixar film, its epic :lol:

Yeah go for it. However it works best when using RAW files straight from a DSLR and you have to take 3 photos at varying levels of exposure. But I'm sure I could try it with a normal JPEG and see what happens.

5. Meguiars Clay bar with Meguiars Ultimate quik detailer

Meguires specifically recommend against using Ultimate for claying. They use standard or NXT. Don't know why, but you can save some cash and leave it for other 'final' or quick detailing, and use the cheaper stuff for clay lubricant. From the horse's mouth at Meguires detailing seminar couple of years ago. :thumbs:

• 5 months later...

So I had her serviced (P2) at Abbey back at the end of September, and today I had some front strut suspension bushes replaced and the tracking done at Abbey, again. Car feels transformed! Thought it was planted before but now it feels epic!

Big Thanx to the guys at Abbey who entertained me whilst I waited. Asked a few questions about future mods. Great service as always.

Also whilst I last posted, I bought some non rays 350z alloy of a member. Getting them fitted this week with Michelin Pilot Alpin PA3 winter tyres. So when it comes back to summer I'll also have a set of Michelin Pilot Super Sports on rays alloys.

Perfect performance and safety all year round!

Edited by The Bounty Bar Kid

Taken from another thread of mine...

OK so I ended up with buying Michelin Pilot Alpin. Got them at a great price too IMHO. Quoted ~£1200 from most places. Got quoted £970 from one place so decided to go with them (this was when I originally posted this thread). Rang them up the other day to double check quote. They told me £860.

However when I went there yesterday to pay for them (in advance) he admitted to me that he had made a mistake. He has no idea where he got the number £860 from. Should have been £970, but as he quoted me £860, that's what he'd chart me! Oh happy days! Getting them fitted on Thursday. Can't wait!

Edited by The Bounty Bar Kid
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...