Somebody that I used to know.

Cragus

My favourite song at the moment B)

Who would have thought a track with a ba ba black sheep intro would get to number one :thumbs:

It's my other halfs favourite song at the moment and I secretly like it too :blush:

And I'm normally a Kasabian fan :blush:

Ain't much of a secret now mate :p:lol:

My favourite song at the moment B)

Who would have thought a track with a ba ba black sheep intro would get to number one :thumbs:

It's my other halfs favourite song at the moment and I secretly like it too :blush:

I found out about these guys the other week, I love their rendition of Fairy Tale of New York, think I actually prefer it to the original which is a suprise considering it's my favourite christmas song (like many other peoples I guess):

I found out about these guys the other week, I love their rendition of Fairy Tale of New York, think I actually prefer it to the original which is a suprise considering it's my favourite christmas song (like many other peoples I guess):

Like that A LOT :#1: one of my favourite Christmas songs too.

Another Kiwi connection. Kimbra that sings this song with them being a Kiwi.

Maybe because the above is from sheep farming country. :p:lol:

WOTE are very talented guys especially Gianni & Sarah, I've been following them for a while on YouTube now. This is a brilliant cover of a very good song. Gotye sounds like a cross between Sting and Peter Gabriel in my opinion.