Please read this PM from Pathfinder in the OC

Kev946

I’m afraid that when people like Pathfinder reach their pinnacle of success in life of becoming a moderator or committee member of any organization like the OC and all the responsibility associated with it (how to invest members £35 for the benefit of all!!! and not just the privileged)

They tend to create a godly feel, and with the lack of a structured system created in the committee room (or someone kitchen table) start to act as judge and jury.

I think any comment that could be construed as derogatory or racist, written in any form is a very dangerous thing to do, as if reported to the authorities could result in a serious situation for the writer.

So that said, if anyone from the OC has issue with the existence of a free community for all 350Z owners please don’t aim it at individuals and their cronies (I take that I am one of those) Please feel free to air their frustration over here, without censorship before you end up at The Priory Clinic along with others who I could mention with similar problems.

And just in case you are confused Pathfinder, Silverstone is not in East Angular

Hope to see you there.

Apologies if this offends anyone on here but here goes.....

How can two websites get people so emotional???? What is he trying to do, start of a gun fight at dawn between the domain owners?? Or maybe we should all get a gang land on each other and drive around rude boy sylee and diss each other. Innit.

FFS, I find it hilarious that people would get so insulting about a few posts on a forum. It's a car!!! :)

Apologies if this offends anyone on here but here goes.....

How can two websites get people so emotional???? What is he trying to do, start of a gun fight at dawn between the domain owners?? Or maybe we should all get a gang land on each other and drive around rude boy sylee and diss each other. Innit.

FFS, I find it hilarious that people would get so insulting about a few posts on a forum. It's a car!!! :)

you offended me, the corrent grammar is as follows

"Or maybe we should all get a gang land on each other and drive around rude boy sylee and diss each other. Aiiiiiiiiiiiii"

Again lets just ignore it and not post anything like this in future, its so childish, as i said, i do not know the history nor do i car, its all 1's and 0's to me

No idea why emotions run so high, but they just do.

I cant read the owners club website anymore, well not at work anyway as my IP appears to have been banned - although Ive not posted there for months. Obviously Ive been banned for my postings here, although I dont think any of them are worthy of banning. Anyway each to their own.

If I use a proxy server, it works just fine, use a standard web browser and it doesnt work - so clearly a ban on my IP has been implemented for some unknown reason.

Considering this P15 guy once reffered to ALL our members and any fellow 350 owner who posts on this site using the statement "Only sh1tbags and W@nkers post there", I wonder how I can be banned, and this chap allowed to make coments like that and remain - anyway, far too much else to worry about.

Im going back to trying to fix a few errors that still persist on this site, and geting on with our overdue birthday present to you all too - Grrr, cant seem to find enough time. :lol:

Ta,

Chris.

Well I'm impressed with the good behaviour here. Well done guys. :thumbs:

The point is Pathfinder has a position of responsibility. OK it's voluntary, but still a privileged position. Therefore he represents the OC in his actions. The fact that they have stood by and chosen to ignore this behaviour means by default they condone it. :angry: No matter what though, even if he wasn't a Moderator, there is no excuse for this kind of racist and argreesive behaviour.

BTW, dont' forget this guys has in the past referred to all people who post here with the phrase.......

"only Sh1theads & W@nkers post there"

I know it's already been said, but for gods sake we are all human, adults, we all love cars etc. Why single out individuals becuase they have a different badge on the bonnet or chose to post on different forums. It's pathetic and childish.

All I can say is be aware of him and thank god most poepl who post are decent. This is of course an example of what must take place via PM's with Pathfinder all the time. He could be slagging any one of you off now.

have to say IIRC the shitbags and ******* comment was from Mark, not P15.

Then again that would make TWO moderators making such comments, whether in private or publicly. :lol:

As long as their members (who fund their coffers, I hasten to add) are happy to give their money to such individuals, it's all good ;)

In order to access PM's, a person would require root access to the physical database, and the writing of a specific query to match user Security ID's to messages, and then to the security ID of the recipient.

Nothing a couple of SQL JOIN statements cannot handle :p

I agree with sl114. I dont know the history nor do i care. I think this type of stuff should be ignored. As long as he isn't doing it here, thats all im bothered about.

If said person has an issue with (pathfinder or whoever) mainly with regards to racism then they should contact him either direct or speak to the authorities. end of. As mentioned theirs no place for racism, whether he's a moderator/politician or milkman.

Keeping this slanging match going with new topics etc.. just makes me feel like i don't want to be part of the Z community and i'm sure thats not what you or others want.

I came here to read, chat, laugh and discuss things about our Zeds. Slagging other people off is not on that list.

As a club we should be spreading the LOVE :D and inviting anyone who is interested to our meets/forum etc.. should they decline thats there decision. Having a slanging match is only making us/this club look bad.

I agree with sl114. I dont know the history nor do i care. I think this type of stuff should be ignored. As long as he isn't doing it here, thats all im bothered about.

If said person has an issue with (pathfinder or whoever) mainly with regards to racism then they should contact him either direct or speak to the authorities. end of. As mentioned theirs no place for racism, whether he's a moderator/politician or milkman.

Keeping this slanging match going with new topics etc.. just makes me feel like i don't want to be part of the Z community and i'm sure thats not what you or others want.

I came here to read, chat, laugh and discuss things about our Zeds. Slagging other people off is not on that list.

As a club we should be spreading the LOVE :D and inviting anyone who is interested to our meets/forum etc.. should they decline thats there decision. Having a slanging match is only making us/this club look bad.

Well said Sinbad.