Please read this PM from Pathfinder in the OC

Kev946

You need to be aware of this person on the OC forums. He posts in the name of Pathfinder on the OC where he is a Moderator. He has posted here on rare occasions in the name of P15 and P15pathfinder on the Zclub.net forums.

The quote below is a PM that was sent by Pathfinder to Sarnie about a recent incident. This was basically him initially deleting my posts, even though no rules were broken, then towards Steve_b and myself as we stood up to him in another thread. Sarnie has given me permission to post this PM up.

It clearly shows racist comments towards (TheMinel), Val, and some kind of vendetta towards myself and Steve_b. I would also suggest that he is creating an “us and themâ€

so who's my cronies? :wacko::lol:

PS nice to know that the OC has got a racist amongst the Mod team :thumbs:

All the blabbering about security and they don't even know who they make Mods :lol: or maybe even worse they condone it? :scare:

surely the right thing for them to do would be to let him go? ;):lol:

surely the right thing for them to do would be to let him go? ;):lol:

Certainly the right thing to do. The honourable gentleman's thing to do would be for Pathfinder to resign for the benefit of the OC. But none of this is ever likely to happen let's be honest.

yeah they'll start saying things in PMs are private.... as if that is an excuse ;):nono:

Imagine what he's saying behind everyone's back in PM's to others. It doesn't bear thinking about. And this certainly doesn't make it OK.

All looks pretty childish to me. I've looked at the "BMW" threads over there and it's just good old discussion which people seem to be enjoying until certain individuals turn up.

There is no excuse for racist, schoolyard name calling. Wonder whether he's so hard face to face, Val?

Private messages (and they are private, not personal - hover over the button and see) are just that, private - however, there are exceptions to this.

I have to question if it is acceptable for a moderator or committee member (dont know whether both apply) to talk about other individuals and fellow 350z owners in this manner, private or otherwise. I am quite dissapointed to see such venomous remarks being used by a person in "authority" within the 350Z community as a whole, and can appreciate that this topic here has to be handled very delicately indeed - as it has the pottential do be very damaging to this site as well as any other - not something that would benefit the community as a whole.

Unfortunately I am out tonight so cannot coment further on this, I also understand that this maybe something of a political hot potato, but please lets try and keep this thread as professional as possible - if it turns into a slanging match, it will need locking.

Ill be back later.

Chris.

There is no excuse for racist, schoolyard name calling. Wonder whether he's so hard face to face, Val?

that we'll see, my friend. I'm also quite up for the Duxford meet, now ;) See if he convinces me to join the OC and part with the £35 ;):lol:

Chris,

The PM here does say private but over there they say personal.

Still if he has something to hide, then up to him.

Just wish the message was posted there too.

Just looked at old pm and he is also not keen on people with learning problems....

"Fool wacko.gif If you had an extra brain cell you might just be regarded as 'below average intelligence' doh.gif"

I can imagine him giving him that speach in a Darth Vader suit with the suit shaking his fist lol

All i would say is forget about it.

I was silent about the situation when the OC started as i was allways on the old site.

You dont know haw good it was that this site came online.

Paid forums should lead to discounts and club spaces at shows only imo not parts of forums it just starves infomation from being posted for all.

As i said above i just forget about it.

Lew

Sorry let me get this straight... the subscription fee (35 quid) only gives you access to information threads... (those of which could be more than likely be found if you google around...) :wacko::headhurt::dry:

No discounts for shows? :dry:

No better discounts than those you give here? :wacko:

No special events, show space... etc...

basically... are they charging 35 quid for information that more than likely you can find on the internet, if you look around a little bit...

I was nearly tempted a while back...

:scare:

Well private messages can be accessed by admin (on PHP anyway.) Racism has no place in my life and I will challenge anybody who disagrees. I'm glad to see this thread didn't turn into a slanging match (unless it's been tidied up!) We have the same interest so what difference does it make what race or religion we are?

I pitty the people who think differently.

Sorry let me get this straight... the subscription fee (35 quid) only gives you access to information threads... (those of which could be more than likely be found if you google around...) :wacko::headhurt::dry:

basically... are they charging 35 quid for information that more than likely you can find on the internet, if you look around a little bit...

you do apparently get a sticker :teeth: like we get here for free B)

All the zed info you could possibly need can be found right here. For free. B)

For me the £35 was never the issue. It was the attitude of the paid up members / mods towards no paid up members. :dry:

Well private messages can be accessed by admin (on PHP anyway.) Racism has no place in my life and I will challenge anybody who disagrees. I'm glad to see this thread didn't turn into a slanging match (unless it's been tidied up!) We have the same interest so what difference does it make what race or religion we are?

I pitty the people who think differently.

Just to advise, admins cannot access private messages sent between users on this forum. Not easily anyway.

In order to access PM's, a person would require root access to the physical database, and the writing of a specific query to match user Security ID's to messages, and then to the security ID of the recipient.

It is possible to do, but such action is very long winded, it would probably only be undertaken if we were requested to hand over information for any legal matters etc if requested by appropriate authorities.

This thread has not been tidied up, fortunately it has not required any intervention thus far.

Thanks,

Chris.

FFS - we are all people, we all drive similar cars, we all live on this earth, we all breathe the same air.

Does it really matter, he is one person and so what if he has an issue, just dont retaliate and ignore it. I do not know the history nor do i care, but things like this make matters worse.

Ignore it all and just get on :angry: