Not fair

Dynamic Turtle

So there I am leaving work on a friday evening, looking forward to the weekend, which is the only time I get to enjoy my Z, and feeling pretty smug generally.

When I see some guy outside the office having his brand new McLaren MP4 delivered! Nothing like seeing a £170k supercar and a happy new owner (thankfully a short fat middle-aged bloke) to make you (and your Z) feel a bit less special.

Amazing car though. Just WOW. B)

Maybe you should've been in a car then? :lol::p:shrug:

Had the same feeling when I was alongside a lambo having a gander at the car when he just floored it and left me standing, felt totally despondent, but someone will always have something better..... :console:

Maybe you should've been in a car then? :lol::p:shrug:

Had the same feeling when I was alongside a lambo having a gander at the car when he just floored it and left me standing, felt totally despondent, but someone will always have something better..... :console:

Hahaha, oh, that's another rib gone.......... :dry:

I love it when people take photos of my cars. Granted it's usually kids with mobile phones who don't have anything else to do with them :lol: but still it's a big compliment

Reminds me of last summer, a colleague came into the office saying there were a load of people around my car and taking pictures.

It turns out there were a load of Chinese people from a company my company has a considerably interest in over for training and a fact finding exercise. They were there again the following day too.

They were all taking turns posing for pictures. The office joked I should go out and sell tickets... my car is by no means a perfect example. I'll let Ricey comment on my tailpipes.

Bronzee is quite correct though, he may have been drooling over a DB7 while he was getting into his MX5 a few years back.