Hello All.....

Well i have just registered so thought I would say hi.

I'm looking at changing my car this year so was hoping to use your sites vast knowledge as a 350Z is rather tempting.

It's a bit of a toss up between a 'Z' and a E46 M3. They are quite similar in price but very different beasts, so will have to try and make my mind up.

I've currently got a Pulsar GTi-R (which is Pulsar number 3 for me) so I've got a soft spot for Nissans.

I had a R32 GTR a few years ago, oh and I had a couple of entertaining years with a 4.2 V8 TVR Cerbera.

I always seem to keep goin back to Pulsars though. I suppose they have been the constent in my life. I've either had one, been looking for one, or been wanting to get one.

My first one was Forge motorsports demo car. It was a grey one and to this day wish I hadn't sold it, but I'm sure most of you lot have a car from the past that you wish you had kept.

Mr GTR arrived from Japan shortly after and that eventially gave way to the TVR that did try to kill me a couple of times. Had to be on your toes driving that I can tell you. :)

I bought Pulsar number 2, a lovely red example, before I got married, which didn't go down well, so that didn't stay long.

So i'm now on to my rather rare Ivory one, and now there is no lady in my life I fancy a change for a bit.

Anyway, sorry to ramble on but thought people might like an insight into my car past, as we are all enthusiasts.

Looking forward to seeing what the site has to offer. Looks good so far.

Thanks,

Chris.

Welcome!

Interestingly I had the same decision to make. I actually started off looking at E46 M3`s and it was after looking at about 3 of them I saw a 350z roadster sitting in the corner of a garage`s show room. I looked around it, sat in it and it totally blew me away. Unfortunately it was already sold, so I was straight onto autotrader`s website on my mobile phone to see if there were any more out there. Luckly there were 2 others for sale within a 100 mile radius, so I checked them both out and bought one the very next day.

One big bonus for me with getting a zed is that you can get a much newer, lower mileage car for the same price as an older high mileage M3.

Thanks for the warm welcome chaps.

Welcome!

Interestingly I had the same decision to make. I actually started off looking at E46 M3`s and it was after looking at about 3 of them I saw a 350z roadster sitting in the corner of a garage`s show room. I looked around it, sat in it and it totally blew me away. Unfortunately it was already sold, so I was straight onto autotrader`s website on my mobile phone to see if there were any more out there. Luckly there were 2 others for sale within a 100 mile radius, so I checked them both out and bought one the very next day.

One big bonus for me with getting a zed is that you can get a much newer, lower mileage car for the same price as an older high mileage M3.

Nice to know someone who was in the same pickle, lol.

Did you get to take the M3 out? Was just wondering how it compared to the 'Z'.

I know power isn't everything, but the E46 does have 40ish brake over the 350. But saying that, my 'R is only running about 300 brake so something similar in a big thumpy V6 would be plenty. :)

I looked at m3s before getting my zed- test drove a lovely imola red one but I was really disappointed- was quick but didn't enjoy the drive and I love bmws. Noise is :thumbdown: compared to a zed. No character at all. Loved every minute in the zed