Advice on Car

Matc

Does anyone happen to know the following car and is it a forum members?

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3670519.htm

Also anyone happen to know what kit that is? I'm not to sure on the rear bumper myself but looks clean on the inside with very low miles. Although I will have to check that out

Thanks

Mat

Mileage is low which is good, but the price still seems reasonably high given that this is a non-GT car. Granted it has a lot of extras, so if they float your boat it could be a good deal, but I am a sucker for heated leather seats and cruise control can come in handy.

Those also look like anniversary edition wheels which are highly sought after and very expensive, so if you like the rest, you might be onto a winner.

Improted from New

So, it's an import then? Looks like it has the useless Japanese SatNav and mileage is always difficult to confirm on imports and this one has a very low mileage for a 9 year old car :shrug: . Looks like a good example though.

Pete

Thanks for all the responses guys and very kind of you Stew to offer to have a look round it, Ideally I would be after a GT pack one, and it's going to be probably mid-March until i'm in a position to buy depending on current car going. But that one did look very nice. It's on the "potential" list, if it is still about then anyway

Thanks all :)

Mat

hmm seems a bit much for me for a 2003 import, even if it is only got 26k on the clock - but low mileage is not a reason for poor servicing, check to see its been serviced every year regardless of mileage - id say £7200 tops, as older imports can drop to below £6k now :scare:

but on the plus side, i love the bodykit - someone do a replica in the UK, that rear bumper is :cloud9:

I know this car and its owner, top bloke and a fastidious owner :thumbs:

I also supplied most upgrades for this car including the LMGT4 alloys, blue calipers, rotors and pads etc.etc.

The mileage will be genuine and the car is mint as Alan has described.

No expense has been spared on this car and it is garaged when not in use and when Alan is away.

Regular detailing and servicing makes this a most desirable extremely well cared for car. :#1:

Really has got to be seen and driven to be appreciated.

Like most things in life, I am sure that the asking price will be negotiable ;)

Alex :)

I know this car and its owner, top bloke and a fastidious owner :thumbs:

I also supplied most upgrades for this car including the LMGT4 alloys, blue calipers, rotors and pads etc.etc.

The mileage will be genuine and the car is mint as Alan has described.

No expense has been spared on this car and it is garaged when not in use and when Alan is away.

Regular detailing and servicing makes this a most desirable extremely well cared for car. :#1:

Really has got to be seen and driven to be appreciated.

Like most things in life, I am sure that the asking price will be negotiable ;)

Alex :)

You wont find a better endorsement for a car than that... buy it now :thumbs:

hmm seems a bit much for me for a 2003 import, even if it is only got 26k on the clock - but low mileage is not a reason for poor servicing, check to see its been serviced every year regardless of mileage - id say £7200 tops, as older imports can drop to below £6k now :scare:

but on the plus side, i love the bodykit - someone do a replica in the UK, that rear bumper is :cloud9:

I know everyone's different but in my opinion it's worth paying that bit extra for a minter, despite the age. My zed is an 02 import but i paid an awful lot more than your average zed, given that its in MINT condition, and had 2 folders full of paperwork and a well documented history of ownership on here.

I'd prefer a garage queen import that's done 3000 miles a year since new, and probably never seen a rainy day than an 80k miler thats been used to go to work every day.