Red switch on right of steering wheel near esp

370Ad

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope its something cool,

Could however be a switch to clock the miles, the milage on a 350z is stored in the speedo cluster not on the ECU like many think, that switch could stop the millage going on the cluster?

drive the car and flick it, see if the millage goes up.

Big red switch must be NOS

check in the cubby or under the passanger seat (F&F style) for the bottles get em refilled and good to go (hopefully) ;)

How funny would it be if you stepped out your car to this when you switched it! :lol::lol:

Under car lighting - B):lol:

15766d1141264310-nissan-350z-neon.jpg

Got mine on order so I need a "special" switch now :lol::thumbs:;)

And add some mirrors that drop down when parked so everyone can appreciate the rainbow you have created :teeth:

Good idea :thumbs:

Well after a nice lunchtime drive to pick up some last minutes for V day i have found out the car is very quick! B):thumbs:

But the switch doesn't turn the fan on or stop the mileage, and unfortunately doesnt give me a shot of 100bhp NOS!

Found the wire and it goes down to the plastic panel near right foot and then i imagine backwards down the side sills.

Will follow it back tonight.....exciting!

Well after a nice lunchtime drive to pick up some last minutes for V day i have found out the car is very quick! B):thumbs:

But the switch doesn't turn the fan on or stop the mileage, and unfortunately doesnt give me a shot of 100bhp NOS!

Found the wire and it goes down to the plastic panel near right foot and then i imagine backwards down the side sills.

Will follow it back tonight.....exciting!

No NOS :thumbdown:

get some soon :lol:

Its going to be fog light or reversing light manual switch isnt it?? :shrug:

i've got the exact same damn switch! haven't got the slightest clue what it does. mind you my switch isn't all red like that, its black and with a little line in the middle that glows up red when you turn it on, i'll take a picture of it tonight! (no idea how to upload it onto here though :lol: ) Mines not UK spec though it's a JDM import.

Hmmm could be a switch that used to be attached to some ICE in the boot?

The worst thing that could happen is that you follow it back and you find a frayed wire at the end and nothing attached to it...leaving you thinking 'what was it!' :lol:

This thread has gone mental and the jokes still keep coming :snack:

It's not a joke it really works if the flux capacitor has enough power!!!

I saw it on film but you always end up getting shot at for some reason??? Otherwise I would fit one ;)

Just checking...

Have you tried going 88 miles per hour?

:lol::lol::lol:

Is it a remote boot pop button?

It's not boot pop unfortunately. It must do something though as it still glows red when on.

Should hopefully be home in an hour to find out!