6 Nations

Jay

Yeah, I think England have won the games they are going to win, got tickets for the England/Wales game but going with two Welshmen, very good mates but I think it might be a long day!!! :lol::lol:

Great game but I think Scotland were denied a try with that call from the ref. Triple Crown has to be on the cards now!

I have to say I'd be very surprised if Wales don't secure the Triple Crown. The England set up is very much a work in progress who are scraping their way through at the moment, and Wales look like they have carried over their good from from the RWC.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I think England have won the games they are going to win, got tickets for the England/Wales game but going with two Welshmen, very good mates but I think it might be a long day!!! :lol::lol:

Well if you have a spare ticket do you fancy making it three Welshman?

:lol::lol: How much pain can one Englishman take in one day? :surrender:

I remember very clearly 1999 at Wembley when Scott Gibbs went over under the posts and we lost 31-32, the same mates were with me and several other Englishmen, as we walked rather forlornly out of Wembley a charming Welsh gentleman enquired "what are you going to do now that the wheels have fallen of your bloody chariot boyo?". Not only did Scotty Gibbs go down in Welsh rugby folklore, that gent went down in the folklore of our rugby club, needless to say it was a long evening!!!! :lol: Rugby, I love it :thumbs::thumbs::yahoo:

Well if you have a spare ticket do you fancy making it three Welshman?

• 2 weeks later...

It wasn't a try at the end, in any case didn't Lawes have his legs in the way of the only shot that could have proved conclusive? :lol: I swear Halfpenny got knocked for six in that tackle at the end, he didn't have a clue what was going on after the tackle, glad he wasn't hurt though.

• 3 weeks later...

Looking forward to today, come on Wales!

BTW, I bought some of these last year, I didn't realise until they arrived that they each had an individual number on them... and mine are number 350 purely by chance!

Clogau-Gold-WRU-Cufflinks-3SWRUCL2-500x500.jpg

OOOH and the song on the BBC coverage while they're talking about the grand slam chance is my favourite The Cinematic Orchestra song! AWESOME!