6 Nations

Jay

Ok guys and gals we do this every year.......... who do you think will win it?

I am thinking France ........ although Ireland.... are looking rather tasty.

Next question who will win over Scotland v England ?

It has to be Scotland for me :):drunk:

Anyway....... enjoy guys and gals :yahoo:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cracking little try for england 30 sec in to the 2nd half :yahoo:

School boy error by Scotland! A shame but we will still be victorious!

i missed the first half, but scotland seem to be making lots of errors,

We are this half - its like a different team? We need some composure again!

Suck it up Scots!

Actually I dont really care - but I am soooo pee'd off with the Scots hating us for no other reason then we speak English properly - I think I will return the compliment!

....gets coat! :-)

What are you talking about? What makes you think that Scottish people don't speak properly? What an ignorant comment - maybe that's what makes Scottish people detest you so much!

dragonball you're on your own on this one,

i'm all for a bit of banter between the teams etc

and i think you'll find the other 5 nations don't mind who wins; as long as its not england and that we're at the bottom :lol:

If I am honest, if we can't be up there, then I would rather see a UK team win. The whole rivalry between England and Scotland is what makes the games that bit more intense though.

Dragonball - may I have some English lessons please? What am I doing wrong?

Suck it up Scots!

Actually I dont really care - but I am soooo pee'd off with the Scots hating us for no other reason then we speak English properly - I think I will return the compliment!

I don't know any scot who hates English because the speak "proper english", You are an imbecile for saying/making a comment like that.

Suck it up Scots!

I don't know any scot who hates English because the speak "proper english", You are an imbecile for saying/making a comment like that.

I'm interested to know what he means by proper English. I wonder how many 'English' people speak the Queen's English.

What's quite funny is that English is a mixture of pretty much every single ancient dialect there ever was so what is proper English?

Roman English

Saxon English

Viking English

Norman English

In fact they are all one and the same, just with extra words added by every conquering civilisation who captured England.

Basically however it's pronounced it's still proper English.

i think the route of the problem is not "proper" english but a dialect problem.

there are dialects i like and ones i don't in the UK both above and below the borders as well as in wales and ireland.

I love the southern irish accent, but not a fan of the derry dialect. I like the yorkshire accent, but mancs, scousers and jordies sound odd to me. I don't mind the edinburgh sound, but find the glaswegian lilt quiet harsh.

i'm from the west country and some people think that sounds a bit simple same as the suffolk accent. i'm not a fan of the essex accent i think its lazy, but not all people in essex speak with it.

i like the north welsh accent and i can take it seriously, i love the south welsh, but it always makes me smile.

i think that what ever the likes or dislikes are just becareful how you tell other people :lol: especially if they're from there :lol: