few pics of dads gto

k9l3

If you put pics up, expect criticism aswel as praise.

It's a heavy old ship, Doubt it's that quick even with 400bhp (unless it's whp) What sort of 1/4 mile does it run?

you just seem like a moaner im sure it kick your ass listen i dont mind critism but i dont like idiots you seem bit like 1. whether you think its not that nice no way can you call it ugly might not be your taste but its been made for shows.

To be fair to him, whether someone finds something attractive or ugly is down to personal taste, something you've already stated ;)

I think it could've been phrased better, however technically he's got a point. Whether a car has been made for shows or not, there's always a part of the decision making process that goes into judging that's based on personal taste and not just how many plastic parts you can throw at a car.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i mean lets be honest we all got a 350z with one of the most ugly backs ever.

Speak for yourself ;)

newzed.jpg

Like I said mate, if your Dad likes it then its good work all round - Id still try it 30mm lower though (even as a photoshop) as I bet he'd like it more ;)

i mean lets be honest we all got a 350z with one of the most ugly backs ever.

Speak for yourself ;)

newzed.jpg

Like I said mate, if your Dad likes it then its good work all round - Id still try it 30mm lower though (even as a photoshop) as I bet he'd like it more ;)

you just proved nothink to me yours is got added bits which if you read i said makes it look nice

that looks nice a igree but its not standard

i mean lets be honest we all got a 350z

with one of the most ugly backs ever. if i had money i would have it modified

I have always loved the rear end of the Zed. Just goes to show, it's each to their own. :)

everyone to there own taste i agree i think the z is really nice but the back has always put me off it 100% needs a spoiler and bottom lip and it makes it look smarter . i dont like the n1 spoiler is it? bit plonked on i like the ones they sell in america that sit on the end

I'm not that keen on the Nismo V1 either. I prefer just the lip spoiler over pretty much every spoiler I've seen.. That's how I left mine when I kitted it. If we all liked the same thing then the world would be boring.

I guess it's just about respecting other peoples opinions and tastes. What one likes another does not and neither party will change the others mind.

i agree there is some better lips then others tho i have seen but all seem to be in america.

you just proved nothink to me yours is got added bits which if you read i said makes it look nice

that looks nice a igree but its not standard

Errr, I just proved I dont have an ugly arse ........ well, my car doesnt anyway. :teeth:

well if you like it so much why did you kit it ner :yawn:

yours does look very nice tho i must say

you just seem like a moaner im sure it still kick your ass listen i dont mind critism but i dont like idiots you seem bit like 1. whether you think its not that nice no way can you call it ugly might not be your taste but its been made for shows.

a moaner, hardly a moaner because i dont like bodykits. im more into engine work, as you can see from the questions i asked....What tubbys? what sort of 1/4 to try and gauge the power/speed of the thing.

so again, im an idiot...because i dont like your dads car.... ok mate, ill be an idiot... at least im not an idiot that has to be seen driving that thing. but each to their own eh. your dads happy with it, your happy with it, take the compliment/criticsm and move on with your life, this is the internet, its not real :p

so is the 415bhp is for shows? or does it get driven? Never really liked GTOs (personal opinion, please dont hate me!! :lol: ) so one with a fast and furious body kit aint gona tickle my fancy.

put the pics back up and stop being a lady garden :thumbs:

I want to see the pics! Wondered if I actually recognised the car as it's from around my way. A friend of mine used to have a '91 GTO TT, it was an absolute animal, he was only about 20 at the time of owning it. I'll never forget the time we rocked up to JAE in it and he had to join the GTO forum to be on their stand, all the other owners were your typical medallion wearing middle aged men, their faces dropped :lol: it was a very subtle and functional car in comparison to the others, standard black and nice Enkei's with monsterous engine work all done in Japan.

Use of the phrase "lady garden" :thumbs:

But what if it was shaven, would that make it a lady patio? :shrug::lol:

Depends on how good the shaving was. It may be more like a lady gravel driveway. :scare:

Or if its got water flowing through it, lady ditch... :p

can we get some pics back? I never got to see it?

Need to be quicker on the draw Neilp hahaha

car was okish, would look good cruising around the states... not so much in rainy England! :lol:

lol been a busy boy at work today didnt get the chance to really look on here