few pics of dads gto

k9l3

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not my cup of tea, but I can certainly appreciate the work that has gone into building it.

Those engines are a bitch to work on too. Whole top has to come off just to chane the rear 3 spark plugs!

i dont mind critism and trust me its very fast its suprising how fast it goes with only 415b.

i understand that its not everyones cup of tea but trust me it gets much more looks then i get in mine and people love it at shows. i mean i would choose that car over mine any day but i wanted a newer car as they getting older now. i prefer the supras as they easier to tune

Are the looks because people want it though? ;)

Not a big fan of the cars, that one looks like most that have been "modified" as well, overdone IMO - a nice set of rims and some lows are all they really need as they are a pretty car as standard. As others have said though, theres clearly a lot of time and money gone into it and if your old man likes it then :thumbs:

Some bigger wheels and a 30mm drop would transform it though, believe me ;)

Not a big fan of the cars, that one looks like most that have been "modified" as well, overdone IMO - a nice set of rims and some lows are all they really need as they are a pretty car as standard. As others have said though, theres clearly a lot of time and money gone into it and if your old man likes it then :thumbs:

trust me people love it i had a stunning supra and that still got more looks everyone comes over and says its stunning half the people dont know what it is . i mean lets be honest we all got a 350z

with one of the most ugly backs ever. if i had money i would have it modified

i mean lets be honest we all got a 350z

I have always loved the rear end of the Zed. Just goes to show, it's each to their own. :)

I have always loved the rear end of the Zed. Just goes to show, it's each to their own. :)

everyone to there own taste i agree i think the z is really nice but the back has always put me off it 100% needs a spoiler and bottom lip and it makes it look smarter . i dont like the n1 spoiler is it? bit plonked on i like the ones they sell in america that sit on the end

If you put pics up, expect criticism aswel as praise.

It's a heavy old ship, Doubt it's that quick even with 400bhp (unless it's whp) What sort of 1/4 mile does it run?

you just seem like a moaner im sure it still kick your ass listen i dont mind critism but i dont like idiots you seem bit like 1. whether you think its not that nice no way can you call it ugly might not be your taste but its been made for shows.

he had it lower but was scraping alot its at its safe hight but it did look better dropped because the stupid arches they made bad design on them

everyone to there own taste i agree i think the z is really nice but the back has always put me off it 100% needs a spoiler and bottom lip and it makes it look smarter . i dont like the n1 spoiler is it? bit plonked on i like the ones they sell in america that sit on the end

I'm not that keen on the Nismo V1 either. I prefer just the lip spoiler over pretty much every spoiler I've seen.. That's how I left mine when I kitted it. If we all liked the same thing then the world would be boring.

I guess it's just about respecting other peoples opinions and tastes. What one likes another does not and neither party will change the others mind.