Introducing my 3rd Zed

wesmin

Just took delivery of my 3rd Zed last week, a 370Zcoupe, GT pack , connect premium and auto transmission. They just keep getting better with every generation. MY first was a 240Z which in 1973 just simply stood out from other cars at that time, lovely to drive but cost as much to insure then as my 350Z did in 2011. The 350Z I got last year was so much fun to drive and also caught the eye of nearly everyone in the vicinity but this 370Z is something else and the looks and comments I get are great. A cayman S might be a little more refined but then my bank account would be very much more ruffled. Some pics below

newnissan005.jpg

newnissan003.jpg

newnissan004.jpg

nissan036.jpg

nissan040.jpg

Just took delivery of my 3rd Zed last week, a 370Zcoupe, GT pack , connect premium and auto transmission. They just keep getting better with every generation. MY first was a 240Z which in 1973 just simply stood out from other cars at that time, lovely to drive but cost as much to insure then as my 350Z did in 2011. The 350Z I got last year was so much fun to drive and also caught the eye of nearly everyone in the vicinity but this 370Z is something else and the looks and comments I get are great. A cayman S might be a little more refined but then my bank account would be very much more ruffled. Some pics below

newnissan005.jpg

newnissan003.jpg

newnissan004.jpg

nissan036.jpg

nissan040.jpg