Introducing my 3rd Zed

wesmin

Lovely colour, I too am a 3 zed man and totally in love with my 370z. I had to put normal petrol in her first, was all they had so took it very easy. Now its washed through and the mileage is creeping up to 900miles I'm opening her up - my god she feels much faster than even my hirev and the gearing is a big improvement. The MPG though - just don't put it on the screen or on the computer, ignorance is bliss.

I'm moving house soon hopefully, closer to work, and seriously I'm considering the type of roads between house/work so its better for the car (warm up, fast bit :D) now that is zed appreciation.

It is however insanely impractical - I have dogs which I can't transport now, I'm paranoid about going anyway becuase she is immaculate. I think I may buy a 4x4 for dirty stuff, wrangler maybe.

Btw - the wheels really do grow on you, liking mine more and more.

Lovely colour, I too am a 3 zed man and totally in love with my 370z. I had to put normal petrol in her first, was all they had so took it very easy. Now its washed through and the mileage is creeping up to 900miles I'm opening her up - my god she feels much faster than even my hirev and the gearing is a big improvement. The MPG though - just don't put it on the screen or on the computer, ignorance is bliss.

I'm moving house soon hopefully, closer to work, and seriously I'm considering the type of roads between house/work so its better for the car (warm up, fast bit :D) now that is zed appreciation.

It is however insanely impractical - I have dogs which I can't transport now, I'm paranoid about going anyway becuase she is immaculate. I think I may buy a 4x4 for dirty stuff, wrangler maybe.

Btw - the wheels really do grow on you, liking mine more and more.

Thanks for all the nice comments forumers. I found out in a big way that it does pay to shop around and that there is no loyalty with the big dealers. My best deal was a saving of just a few quid under £2000 from the best deal and the worst deal I was offered on the exact same car. The ironic thing was the Dealer I had bought the 350 from was the one offering the worst deal to upgrade to the 370. :teeth:

Thanks for all the nice comments forumers. I found out in a big way that it does pay to shop around and that there is no loyalty with the big dealers. My best deal was a saving of just a few quid under £2000 from the best deal and the worst deal I was offered on the exact same car. The ironic thing was the Dealer I had bought the 350 from was the one offering the worst deal to upgrade to the 370. :teeth:

The ironic thing was the Dealer I had bought the 350 from was the one offering the worst deal to upgrade to the 370. :teeth:

Quite often that is the case as they think you have some kind of loyalty to them, and have an easy sale. I woke my dealer up to that when we started to haggle on the price, but they played ball and I got a good deal and no doubt they made some profit too ;)

The ironic thing was the Dealer I had bought the 350 from was the one offering the worst deal to upgrade to the 370. :teeth:

Quite often that is the case as they think you have some kind of loyalty to them, and have an easy sale. I woke my dealer up to that when we started to haggle on the price, but they played ball and I got a good deal and no doubt they made some profit too ;)

• 1 month later...