Corvett vs. XKR vs. Nissan GTR

EH 370z

Go on the dealer's website, ( LOL )as Captain said, you would hope he could spell the name of his company correctly.

More worrying is when you do inevitably have a problem, you can at least go back to the dealer at " apartment 16 Birmingham "

when he turns his mobile off!

:surrender::scare:

i'd still take the jag over the GTR,

might not be as fast but it looks better (personal taste i know) and i prefer the jag interior (again personal taste) and i bet its less of an issue to fix out of warranty than the GTR is.

if i had the cash though i'd get the XKR S :cloud9:

might not be as fast but it looks better (personal taste i know) and i prefer the jag interior (again personal taste) and i bet its less of an issue to fix out of warranty than the GTR is.

just bought a XKR convertible ..they are really a good car :thumbs:

It's a tough call but I have to agree the GTR has the shock value but it's not a pretty car, the XKR is a nice looking car, the old man has an XKR Black Edition which I have to say is a good looking car and it sounds amazing.