Be careful this Xmas Brits

six people DIE eating christmas decorations!?

What the hell do they make them with? Asbestos? Cyanide!?

How could you be munching a bauble and not realise after the first couple of chews that it is clearly not edible and is very, very disgusting and then spit it out? :scare:

:lol::lol::lol:

I think I may have suffered almost all of those at some point, except the smoking one as I have never smoked :p

I have a few more x-rated ones that I couldn't possibly go into on a family forum...

One involved one of those giant sized toblerones :blush: not really an accident more not knowing when to stop :lol:

You need to come up with a safety word for situations like that :surrender:

I think I may have suffered almost all of those at some point, except the smoking one as I have never smoked :p

I have a few more x-rated ones that I couldn't possibly go into on a family forum...

One involved one of those giant sized toblerones :blush: not really an accident more not knowing when to stop :lol:

:surrender::lol:

Need more details :lol:

I don't think you'd count as an angel on a tree dave :p

Did some snap off and get lost while trying out an new experiment naughty5.gif

Not too far from the truth to be honest.... I should have learned from the Mars Bar missadventure but oh the folly of youth....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ROFL --- Too Funny!!!

:dry: Not had a PM from you yet regarding this

:lol: