AMS Race Pulley set group buy

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Right guys !!

If i get 5 they are £189 delivered, stock is good at suppliers. I can put one set in stock if we get 4.

If we can get 10 I can do them at £180 delivered. These are the best bang for buck pulley sets available for your Zed, they free up a lot of weight compared to OEM pulleys and you don't need to mess about changing belts like you would on underdrive.

If you want to take advantage of this GB please put your name down and start a list below, I won't be advertising/selling AMS products anymore as there's not enough AMS products to make it worth while so this will be your last opportunity.

Ideally looking at tying this up by the end of the week

Are they worth it though, seriously

IMO yes. Made more of a difference than exhaust hfc intake etc. not had it uprevd yet but the pulleys don't need that since your just losing weight. Honestly when your holding your old pulleys in your hand and comparing to these ones they are very very heavy.

Right guys !!

If i get 5 they are £189 delivered, stock is good at suppliers. I can put one set in stock if we get 4.

If we can get 10 I can do them at £180 delivered. These are the best bang for buck pulley sets available for your Zed, they free up a lot of weight compared to OEM pulleys and you don't need to mess about changing belts like you would on underdrive.

If you want to take advantage of this GB please put your name down and start a list below, I won't be advertising/selling AMS products anymore as there's not enough AMS products to make it worth while so this will be your last opportunity.

Ideally looking at tying this up by the end of the week

1. SuperStu

They're not going to upset the harmonic balancer in the long run/daily driving I take it?

There is no harmonic balancer in the vq. One the original pulley is just a pulley no dampener in it and 2 the vq is internally balanced since its a short crank.

Excellent all I need, look like the £180 for pulleys is going to have to go on a new conti sport rear tyre :cry: nice big nail in it!

If the set you keep in stock is still there next month mate il most likely have it