AMS Race Pulley set group buy

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Are the belts etc tight?

That is odd. The only reason I think you don't feel it higher up Is because it pulls hard down low. Something with a lot of weight takes time to get going if you know what I mean.

I also would imagine you was going faster as I found my engine braking the same or better.

Yeah they should be i will double check later, and need to give it another drive on my usual testing strip and see if its my imagination but maybe because yours is auto and mine is manual, I use the gears to slow down alot combined with braking of course and when im going down the gears i usually feel the weight of my car pressing down and slowing but yesterday didnt feel that at all only felt the weight when i was in the corner pushing me the wrong way lol

Maybe i am driving faster it was an 70++ approach to roundabout, usually i have full confidence in my braking and handling but yesterday it felt off, nevertheless its on now so just need to adjust my driving style and get some big anchors, il tighten the belt some more and see if it makes a difference =)

Edited by SkylineV35