Brilliant...

coldel

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

uh oh.................

i dont think any disrespect was meant there Neil.

im the same i have Scottish and Irish descendants but my surname is french. go figure!! :wacko:

but i consider myself a true brit

No I think there was mate, you have a pm.

I would really love it if he would re-edit what he removed from his post.

My dads family are irish, my mums polish, my surnames French. :lol:

Enough said :dry:

I can see that their are previous issue's regarding yourself and Neil. I would hope that your post is tongue in cheek? But be warned if its not and there is anymore you will receive an official warning that may lead to a temp ban from the forum. :)

That woman is having a go at the wrong people as I bet alot of them are on their way back home/to work and contribute to the country unlike alot of countrymen here. Poor child as well, if me and my Mrs were there my Mrs would have gone up for her and given her a slap and taken the kid off her as shes not a fit parent. Also did she sound drunk to any one else?

Going back to the original video all I can say is :clap::thumbs: I just hope the guy doesnt get done for it as hes done everyone a favour. When I was young I would never give ANY cheek to anyone older than me, now kids dont seem to have any respect. Just scares me what their kids will be like.

I think if scotrail or the authorities make the effort to track down the guy and prosecute in the first vid, then they should spend at least x10 the amount of time to track down and prosecute that woman.

In any case, he didnt assault a minor, I mean that kid didnt have a hard hat with a light on or anything... ;)

I think if scotrail or the authorities make the effort to track down the guy and prosecute in the first vid, then they should spend at least x10 the amount of time to track down and prosecute that woman.

In any case, he didnt assault a minor, I mean that kid didnt have a hard hat with a light on or anything... ;)

Think i remember reading on the BBC news last week that this woman had been charged and was due to appear before magistrates. Will try and find out what the outcome was

My dads family are irish, my mums polish, my surnames French. :lol:

Enough said :dry:

I can see that their are previous issue's regarding yourself and Neil. I would hope that your post is tongue in cheek? But be warned if its not and there is anymore you will receive an official warning that may lead to a temp ban from the forum. :)

I'm sorry I was only being funny and my post was edited because the origional had "enouh" instead of "enough". I also don't think its very nice to be called a freak or a racist.

Think i remember reading on the BBC news last week that this woman had been charged and was due to appear before magistrates. Will try and find out what the outcome was

try croydon magistrates as that was shot on a mitcham to croydon tram. she was utter scum and as said was shouting at the wrong people. just people on their way home from work!!

That women is scum scum scum. Makes me ashamed to be British actually. 99% of any encounters with people who have emigrated have been excellent and fair play to people for working hard for minimum wage. British society as a group are generally lazy. If people were so desperate for work they would take anything. Immigrants from 3rd world countries can find 3 jobs, how come a British citizen can't get 1. I undertsand that skilled workers don't want to work in lower jobs as they need cash to pay their lifestyle they had before leaving a job and in times of thatchers Britain this was hard, my old man was unemployed for 6months due to steelwork closures....

The people I'm talking about are the scumbag junky types.

I would drug test people while getting their dole money. If they fail then they get no cash only basic rations. Think of the savings the governent would make.

That women is scum scum scum. Makes me ashamed to be British actually. 99% of any encounters with people who have emigrated have been excellent and fair play to people for working hard for minimum wage. British society as a group are generally lazy. If people were so desperate for work they would take anything. Immigrants from 3rd world countries can find 3 jobs, how come a British citizen can't get 1. I undertsand that skilled workers don't want to work in lower jobs as they need cash to pay their lifestyle they had before leaving a job and in times of thatchers Britain this was hard, my old man was unemployed for 6months due to steelwork closures....

I would drug test people while getting their dole money. If they fail then they get no cash only basic rations. Think of the savings the governent would make.

she's now been granted bail, so the meter is now runningi in costs us all in court time, legal aid, social reports and probably some prison time. Scum..., what chance do kids of parents like these ever stand

she's now been granted bail, so the meter is now runningi in costs us all in court time, legal aid, social reports and probably some prison time. Scum..., what chance do kids of parents like these ever stand

The woman is probably 2nd generation of people without standards breeding people without standards, the unfortunate kid will be 3rd generation. In a few years there will be, with a bit of luck, another big guy to throw him off of the train.

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16130075

The 'poor victimised' student is now claiming that he had bought a ticket, that he was just an innocent poor student being picked on because of an admin error.

Stop me if I am wrong but I didnt see him discussing this with the conductor, all I saw was him being quite cocky, rude, telling the conductor that 'i can sit here all night' and generally just taking the pi$$. This was going on for some time and he didnt seem in the slightest bothered, until he got shunted off. Then got posted to You Tube.

His reaction though is very typical of the pathetic blame culture this country seems to be adopting - just like the rioters, go and do something, then post justify the incident after having thought up an excuse for the behaviour. When the rioters were rioting, 99% of them did it for a laugh and for some free stuff, I am sure at the time they didnt think 'this is my protest against the growing divide between rich and poor' - post rationalised nonsense and this kid just sums it up really. ****.

The 'poor victimised' student is now claiming that he had bought a ticket, that he was just an innocent poor student being picked on because of an admin error.

Stop me if I am wrong but I didnt see him discussing this with the conductor, all I saw was him being quite cocky, rude, telling the conductor that 'i can sit here all night' and generally just taking the pi$$. This was going on for some time and he didnt seem in the slightest bothered, until he got shunted off. Then got posted to You Tube.

His reaction though is very typical of the pathetic blame culture this country seems to be adopting - just like the rioters, go and do something, then post justify the incident after having thought up an excuse for the behaviour. When the rioters were rioting, 99% of them did it for a laugh and for some free stuff, I am sure at the time they didnt think 'this is my protest against the growing divide between rich and poor' - post rationalised nonsense and this kid just sums it up really. ****.

+1. Little W*nker.

As for the 'you've come over and stolen our jobs' brigade. They can get their heads out of the sand. For one, there are jobs to be had if you want to work. There isn't a magic eastern european job factory that creates jobs for people that have moved here, they just get off their asses and work. I personally find these guys a great asset to the country and would happily swap all the Brits on the dole for immigrants that are willing to work and contribute to society.

The other thing, the border isn't one way. We are free to go and work in any other EU country we want. The 'hard done by brits' should remember this. :)

+1. Little W*nker.

As for the 'you've come over and stolen our jobs' brigade. They can get their heads out of the sand. For one, there are jobs to be had if you want to work. There isn't a magic eastern european job factory that creates jobs for people that have moved here, they just get off their asses and work. I personally find these guys a great asset to the country and would happily swap all the Brits on the dole for immigrants that are willing to work and contribute to society.

The other thing, the border isn't one way. We are free to go and work in any other EU country we want. The 'hard done by brits' should remember this. :)

Well said :clap:

i agree also

i know so many immigrant workers and they all work very hard, do as many extra shifts as possible etc

wish i had facebook so i could send that little c**t on the train a few PM's

cant watch the vids anymore, each one gets me more and more fcukdddded off!!!!!!!!

The big guy rules but you can guarantee he'll get done for this.

I love the black dude behind the racist STI - he's so close to utterly booting off then some white girl gives him a hug and he chills out! :lol: Actually quite a good anti racism vid when viewed as a whole.

I don't know what these dickheads problem is - there are loads of utterly shite jobs out there that British people can't bother there arse to go out and do because its easier to sit around pumping out sprogs and claiming benefit. Who's ends up doing them? Hard working foreigners who are grateful for a job.

I don't see any white people wandering round Sainsburys in the pissing rain asking if anyone wants there car washed for a fiver - because they're at home too BASTARD lazy to get off their fat hairy, chlamydia ridden minges (and in this instance the minge is present regardless of gender).

I have a problem with immigrants coming over and claiming benefit - I have the exact same problem with these so called 'British' degenerates. If someone wants to come and work in the shitty job you can't be bothered doing and work hard then whats the bloody problem?!!?

**** - boiled :rant: