Winter Blue's....

matty316

Had my first partly slushy drive in this morning. The dunlop 3Ds on the punto worked well, only spotted one stacked Peugot on the way in, judging by the state of his front end, getting to work must have been reeeeeaaallly important! :doh:

You put the Zed away a bit to early Matty,the weather is ok,will be driving mine home in a bit after work.If the weather does get extreme then the Shed will be out. :thumbs:

I see you driving down Cleethorpes Road earlier :thumbs:

Yeah i put it away a bit early but on the plus side its saved me alot of money in petrol haha still can't wait to get it back out again though.

i think stew and a few others are the exception to the rule,

when your dealing with feet of snow and not inches its a different ball game,

Not a problem when you have a Varis Snowplough attachment :lol::lol:

I have the nismo version :lol:

We have about a foot of snow just now. My car struggled in 1 inch when i first got it. I have the clearance on the front bumper of the height of an iphone on its side.

There is no way my car would work in this weather. Even our xc90 got stuck last year due to the snow being so deep, We had to dig out the old isuzu trooper and lock the diffs to pull it out. All our village is on hills which makes for a very fun drive.

The suzuki swift, well, its out for fun in the snow tonight.

Hmm. I am not bothered by snow etc. or even the people who cannot drive on ice etc. I am really bothered about the tons and tons of salt that get thrown down round my location in East Sussex. The council have already started dusting salt. Today I plumbed in a Meaco dessicant dehumidifier in the garage and I am keeping an eye on the weather and the salt dumping which will determine when the car goes into hibernation with its little battery maintenance plugged in. :):) Well done to those who drive through the winter but I will just use the Isuzu Rodeo and trundle along :)

I see you driving down Cleethorpes Road earlier

Yeah i put it away a bit early but on the plus side its saved me alot of money in petrol haha still can't wait to get it back out again though.

Never mind i,m looking forward to seeing your car out and about again :thumbs:

I see you driving down Cleethorpes Road earlier

Never mind i,m looking forward to seeing your car out and about again :thumbs:

Will have to go for a cruise on some of the local roads when i get it back out. Just seen the date for Japfest next year, and i'm not working so i'll be attending that again :)