TADDY's Part out thread :-(

TADDY

ok so the day that i thought would never come is here, i know this is a crappy time of year to do this but its taken me all year to decide on this so now ive finaly made the decision i thought i better put this up before i change my mind again :blush: so here goes my part out thread. :dummy:

All these parts are in excellent condition! my car has only coverd 5000 miles in two years and most of the parts only went on in the last year or so.

Ive put a few crappy pictures up with my phone just so as to keep within the rules but i will put up some more detailed pics as the parts are removed from the car. I apologies for this but it is dark n wet now and like ive said if i dont post up now then i wont get round to it lol Ive also added a few other pics of the car with the parts fitted when it was nice and clean so you can actually see what your getting.

All prices are without p&p, collection is preferd but local delivery by me in my van may also be an option ;)

Ile be doing this in two phase's, phase one will be all the stuff im taking off the car in the next couple of weeks, phase two will be everything else but wont be available untill ive found my new car as i dont want to be driving round with a standard car just yet :lol:

Phase 1:

Seibon carbon fibre bonnet TS 07+ style (bulge n vents) £500

Seibon carbon fibre boot hatch £450 SOLD

JIC Magic carbon effect strut brace £120 SOLD

Rare JDM Engine cover £80 SOLD

Skunk2 plenum spacer £100 SOLD

Stillen induction kit £90 SOLD

Samco coolant hoses, Lime green very rare! Brand new never fitted £90 SOLD

Sparco steering wheel 320mm Rep REDUCED £50[/color]

Ings+1 Rep front bumper currently painted Kuro black was only on my car a few weeks, comes with £40's worth of zedman alex black mesh fitted. REDUCED £200

IMAG0001.jpg

IMAG0003.jpg

IMAG0005.jpg

IMAG0523.jpg

IMAG0524.jpg

IMAG0458.jpg

IMAG0433.jpg

DSC_0560.jpg

DSC_0614.jpg

DSC_0648.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

That RARE JDM Harness wont hang around long!

I remember seeing this car at JTS when it was pretty much standard. Cracking car you've made over the years. Shame you are parting out and selling up.

thanks guys but stop saying it cuz ile end up changing my mind :blush: I absolutely LOVE this car :cloud9: ive had it for just over four years now before that the longest i had a car was 8 months! i really couldn't see this day coming but here its is time for a change :byebye: Ive been after a B7 RS4 for years and i think now is the time.

Interested in the Carbon Boot. How do you open it?

the same way you would an oem, its a direct replacement ;)

thanks Ricey ;) its gonna be really hard taking the spanners to her.

the diffuser will be available in phase two so keep your eye out ;)

• 3 weeks later...