ITS HERE....

AMT

Well its finally here, where I live is one of the highest points in the middle of glasgow/edinburgh, so... its been a "fun" trip home tonight. Barely... got my car into the car park and parked. Not looking good for tomorrow either, doesn't look like its leaving..

Also saw a Bentley Continental coupe thing parked in my town today, red one... bet he wasn't going far.

Times when you are starting to wonder about the Z purchase..... yeah that'd be now. lol A daily driver ..except for 3 months out of the year..hmm.. Although having said that, when I got to work, the Zed thats in there was sitting pretty, don't know when it left though. Seen an S2000 struggling on the way home also... looked hell.

Howz everyone else coping, I know theres some daily drivers out there? lol

Winter tyres are the answer. Once the snow gets mega high then there is an issue. If you struggle in a FWD then you'll be stranded in a RWD. :lol::lol:

The Bentley continental has 4WD so if they have decent tyres they'll be fine. :)

Hmmm, I'm still sticking with the whole...'i hate snow' thing lol. I've made a wierd pack effort thing in my mind. Although my mind always wonders the terror of rear wheel drive in winter... Ive said to myself... if I see (like i did last year) a 350Z out this winter in reasonably crap snowy weather.. I need to get one no matter what lol. Sounds a good one eh?... Get your backsides out and drive about uddingston, Eurocentral m8 lol :lol:;):cold: .... plan could be flawed as someone at my work has one..hmm :blush: