Dual Exhaust Info Page Complete

toykilla

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

HKS have 2 different dual systems available:

32009-BN001 Full Dual (USDM version with straight mounted cans and adjustable tips)

or

32009-AN002 Full Dual (JDM version with horizontal mounted cans and fixed tips) this is similar to the 32009-AN001 that is shown as discontinued here:

http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/Part:Dua ... st_Systems

only the tips had a re-design and pipework routing was altered slightly to bring the noise limit down a little to conform with new JASMA regulation in Japan.

The USDM version is only available as a grey market import to the UK. The JDM version is officially stocked and sold by HKS Europe.

Nat.

• 5 months later...
I will be getting a video/sound of my Scorpion + Y-Pipe at the weekend hopefully..... was only fitted today :yahoo:

its not a true dual, so you'll have to stick it in its own thread ;)

Not many are 'special' enough to have a TD :p

I'll go sit in the corner on my own with my single exit :lol:

I will be getting a video/sound of my Scorpion + Y-Pipe at the weekend hopefully..... was only fitted today :yahoo:

its not a true dual, so you'll have to stick it in its own thread ;)

Not many are 'special' enough to have a TD :p

I'll go sit in the corner on my own with my single exit :lol:

very true, only the most exclusive people have a TD :p

hi there,

is this a scorpion cat back and a japspeed y pipe?

is so what other mods have you got?

i am hopefully picking this set up next week. would love to hear what it sounds like

Sparky

Is there a fittment issue? Are US models somehow different? Sorry, I'm just new to 350z... Really like the sound of Bassani exhaust. Thanks :)

i think there is a difference underneath between USDM and UK.

i think a few people have bought HKS copies (not true duals) and had to have them modified slightly to go round the diff (i think)

i have the invidia which is a yank system and it fitted fine. so the others should be fine. i think true duals are easier as the path they take tends to miss all the vitals ;)

Is there a fittment issue? Are US models somehow different? Sorry, I'm just new to 350z... Really like the sound of Bassani exhaust. Thanks :)

i think a few people have bought HKS copies (not true duals) and had to have them modified slightly to go round the diff (i think)

i have the invidia which is a yank system and it fitted fine. so the others should be fine. i think true duals are easier as the path they take tends to miss all the vitals ;)

HKS is a true dual :)

Some exhausts will interfere with the cover on the diff, US cars don't have the cover

HKS is a true dual :)

Some exhausts will interfere with the cover on the diff, US cars don't have the cover

+1 I've got HKS replica on mine and it fitted fine (JDM). Didn't fit on nurrish's UK car.

• 1 month later...

Just got myself an APS 2.5" True dual but bloody thing came with no gaskets or bolts

APS apparently no manufacturing anything at this time (from the only UK supplier) due to the current ecconomic climate - translates to gone bust perhaps (?????)

Just got myself an APS 2.5" True dual but bloody thing came with no gaskets or bolts

APS apparently no manufacturing anything at this time (from the only UK supplier) due to the current ecconomic climate - translates to gone bust perhaps (?????)

i got my invidia second hand it had most of the fixings, but for piece of mind i got new gaskets and fixings. not sure of all the sizes as i went to a company to have a new flexi joint added and they threw them all in for free as the mechanic was a legend. they didn't have time to do the welding so gave me everything i needed and i only paid for the flexi :lol: