Latest mods :D

Adrian@TORQEN

Yes Boycey!

What time in the day do you walk your dog?

These days about 1500 work depending, go to the Mundens with him and the wife while we still have some light left

Sadly sold my zed this week as we will soon need a baby seat. Tried putting wife in boot. I'll tell you one thing, you will only try that once :blush:

If im honest, i like neither... always thought the bulging bonnet looked a bit weird!

But, i do have a lot of respect for you if after all the naysayers, you keep it on. Its your car, as long as it makes you happy!

Im planning on putting eyelids on mine, which will no doubt have mixed opinions!

If im honest, i like neither... always thought the bulging bonnet looked a bit weird!

But, i do have a lot of respect for you if after all the naysayers, you keep it on. Its your car, as long as it makes you happy!

Im planning on putting eyelids on mine, which will no doubt have mixed opinions!

I don't agree, I think everyone will hate them :lol:

Modding is always a personal thing :thumbs:

I agree I think the pre bulge gives a smoother sleeker look.

As long as your happy with it :thumbs:

Bonnet truly "Pumps Up" your Zed; really suits the car :thumbs:

Not a fan of the sticker though...

Have you de-badged the rear as well? Would appreciate a photo if so as i'm thinking of doing the same and the car is going into the painter's tomorrow. I will be removing the front badge, the rear Fairlady Z but not sure about the rear Nissan badge. Afraid (does my bum look big in this syndrome) the rather "generous" rear of the Zed will look too heavt without some rear badge in the centre.

Bonnet truly "Pumps Up" your Zed; really suits the car :thumbs:

Not a fan of the sticker though...

Have you de-badged the rear as well? Would appreciate a photo if so as i'm thinking of doing the same and the car is going into the painter's tomorrow. I will be removing the front badge, the rear Fairlady Z but not sure about the rear Nissan badge. Afraid (does my bum look big in this syndrome) the rather "generous" rear of the Zed will look too heavt without some rear badge in the centre.

Remember the rear badges have location holes, so you will need to fill and spray if you debadge altogether