Cleaned up bay.. marmite

AmyZed

hey all.

i thought id post some pics of my bay... though i realise when i go to sell ill have to get a new engine cover now! :blush: and also realise some of you may not wish to apply sun glasses when you lift your bonnets! but its quite "me" and i like it! on a v tiny budget !

i am after a oem batt cover if anyone knows someone with one spare!!! i got the rubber surround from zedmanalex :)

ealf6s.jpg

rr2f5w.jpg

the sky insurance sticker although huge is a thank you for 5 years of excellent service :)

have a bit more work to do and lots more bits to get.... but its better than it was, the last owner never once cleaned it! it was so dirty!

seems a cheap thing to do to keep me happy! even though i wont be lifting the bonnet alot!

Times have definitely got a lot happier since last year Amy. :)

Agreed, tough time with the last Zed which could have put the poor thing off for life! I'm not if the full story will ever come out but it really was horrendous.

thank you ... yes it really was horrendous and no one really knows everything! what they do know is bad enough .... but yes ive moved on and now when i think of a 350z its my roadster and i dont need tears in my eyes anymore... i needed to have another one and things to go well. :):clap:

haha im so broke owning this car with the fuel / costs (loan!!!) but it makes me happy !

Nice to be different. Looking good :thumbs:

What would really help would be a nice Amuse Front Nose.......and I happen to know of one for sale *whistles quietly to himself*

i keep looking at it !!!!!! i do !!!!!!! im tempted you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pm me best price ever :blush::cloud9: and ill see if i can give it a good home!!?

Without wanting to throw the proverbial spanner in the works (and without wanting to turn anything into a political debate, just to raise awareness really)...the rising sun flag does have an interesting history, in that it is heavily associated with ultranationalism and in particular claimed atrocities that happened in Japanese occuped territories during the second world war. I actually have one of these flags on a support stick I used to climb Mount Fuji, none of the Japanese locals seemed too concerned about it but when a friend of Indian/Chinese decent saw it in my living room he found it very offensive and was quite upset.

I guess the uptake is that it looks nice, but just dont open the bonnet whilst driving around Chinatown... ;)