Android

The page is standard HTML so should work no matter what browser or platform. Do you know what resolution the screen is? Sparky is right if its too small then the PM button wont show, but if its that small it wont show you wont be able to read the forum anyway! :surrender:

I'll take a look at the code later, but I dont think there are any browser/OS specific codes around that part of the screen :surrender:

Should have got an iPhone :p:lol:

For now you can access it via this link User Control Panel and Private Messages

good grief - why on earth would I want an iphone :lol:

HTC rocks :yahoo:

Well it doesnt rock as it cant display HTML properly :p:lol:

erm does the quote - workman blaming his tools come to mind ;):p

its wierd tho - absolutely everything else is there

ps its not a huge issue - so no panic as far as i'm concerned - just something to note

OK OK I'll take a look at the HTML :p

The only thing I can see that causes it is having a small screen size. For some reason it does dissapear below a certain resolution. Some browsers display it and make you scroll the window, some just drop it from view :surrender:

It doesn't show on my htc, or the N97 I had before. I have to go the long way round - that 1 extra click adds up! :p only problem is with my fat fingers, it's easy to press 'log out' instead of 'private messages'. Doesn't bother me tho, no-one wants to pm me anyway :dummy:

You fixed it !! ??

its there now - B)

Had a play with the 370z theme to see if I could work it out. Made it better I think - it displays down to slightly less resolution - but it still dissapears if the screen gets small enough, but eventually it doesnt go any smaller and forces you to scroll sideways. Cant work out what would make it stop disapearing :bang:

You fixed it !! ??

its there now - B)

Had a play with the 370z theme to see if I could work it out. Made it better I think - it displays down to slightly less resolution - but it still dissapears if the screen gets small enough, but eventually it doesnt go any smaller and forces you to scroll sideways. Cant work out what would make it stop disapearing :bang:

noticed this problem for a while. I think it is linked size of window. If on the computer you make the window size smaller the messages tab disappears