Too cheap?

Urbine

Ridiculously good price! I paid 8k for a 53 plate GT only a month ago.. And see the cheapest UK non GTs going for about 7k. Albeit one with low miles and in sunset which seemed to command a small premium... To get an 08 car for 10k is madness by comparison!

If you DO get it ... and it DOES have a warranty, then for gods sake, spent £200 taking it to an expert (Abbey, Horsham etc) for them to go over it with a tooth-comb.

DO NOT GO TO NISSAN!!!

I bought a 1Series for Tam early this year, came with a warranty, took it to BMW, paid them £50 to chekc "everything" on it. They said everything but the tyres were fine and wanted to flog me the tyres.

Then 2 weeks AFTER the warranty ran out, the Diff died (£2k) then last week the turbo died (another £2k) the guy who is fixing the car says the turbo alerts are recoded on the ECU since BEFORE I bought it!!!! :rant:

Hey again,

Thanks for replies guys, I've been looking at another one as well, but again seems awfully cheap:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2007-NISSAN-3 ... 9776480860

I'm just a bit sacred of buying it and it turns out it was too good to be true, plus knowing near to nothing about cars doesnt help.

Cheers

You could always buy mine :#1: ...... now only £10k :surrender:

The first one you posted has the updated HR engine. This latest one has the rev-up DE engine.

The first one would be my choice if indeed its a straight car.

Do a HPI check, take it to an independent garage you trust and get them to go over it fully (where abouts are you from? A member will be able to recommend somewhere).

Standard consumer rights apply when buying from a dealer, so if inspection shows it to be bent, then you can return it.

Don't like the black Rays on the other, but look good, first one looks tidy. Worth a check. ...and Doogy... I really want your car, but I don't have enough saved up yet to pay off my current one. Just lock it up for me until april lol. ;)

Hey,

Thanks again for the input guys, If only you zed was black/azure or orange doogy :)

Im from Cardiff Lexx, would you be able to reccomend me a garage, and what sort or price would I be looking at? Thanks :)

It would be terrible to travel up to the midlands, only to find out theres something major wrong with it and have to take it back. Better safe than sorry though I suppose. Then again, its a fairly new-ish zed, I cant imagine there would be anything major wrong, although... im useless with cars.

Hey,

Thanks again for the input guys, If only you zed was black/azure or orange doogy :)

Im from Cardiff Lexx, would you be able to reccomend me a garage, and what sort or price would I be looking at? Thanks :)

It would be terrible to travel up to the midlands, only to find out theres something major wrong with it and have to take it back. Better safe than sorry though I suppose. Then again, its a fairly new-ish zed, I cant imagine there would be anything major wrong, although... im useless with cars.

Get an independant RAC check done on the vehicle. Its a 90 point inspection or so. Will be similar to your fuel there and back cost wise.. not much more anyway, and probably more likely than you are to pick up the problems if there are any :)

If the dealer is evasive about letting you arrange this then walk away.

To be fair on an 08 car with full service history though you can't really go wrong..