Thank you GT Pack

coldel

Set off for work this morning as per usual around 6:15am...and it was cold, really cold, coldest morning since I got the Zed me thinks. So, on go the heated seats, lets see if they were worth it...all I can say is a big resounding YES to that...so glad I went GT version :thumbs:

Set off for work this morning as per usual around 6:15am...and it was cold, really cold, coldest morning since I got the Zed me thinks. So, on go the heated seats, lets see if they were worth it...all I can say is a big resounding YES to that...so glad I went GT version :thumbs:

You wuss it's not even that cold yet! :lol:

Was awaiting the southern softy thing :lol: and I have been on a stag do in newcastle and seen what people wear out and about in winter, I cannot top that!

The meter read 6 degrees when I switched it on, cold enough for the heating to make a big difference :thumbs:

Spellin n gramer korected for youse

I nar I nar, I 'aven't evolved in that Darwinesque way an ability to shrug off the card like youse lot oop norf wat werks darnt'pit ;)

:lol: It's funny, but having lived in Coventry, Portsmouth, London, Tokyo, Paris and having a bizarre habit of picking up and speaking in accents that surround me - no one can guess I am from Essex from my voice :lol:

What time were you strolling into work mate ;)

OK OK going by the fact that you said you had your headlights on and I said it was sunny, I think we must have been a few hours apart to say the least :lol:

:yawn: I reckon so..!

But overall, am glad I went GT pack route, seats are great, cruise is great - two really good reasons to go GT over non.

My heated seats have save me this week - did my back in proper last week and was on a lovely concoction of drugs for the first few days but could hardly return to work off my face on Diazepam and Co-codamol so had to save them for night time :cloud9: and take Ibuprofen during the day and have seats on full whack when I'm out and about :D