Thank you!

Guys, I'd like to take the opportunity to thank everyone on 350z-uk.com Forum for helping and guiding me build the car I use today! Your are like family to me! [mod edit: you cannot just delete a moderator note because you do not like what it says. Your original post was edited because you had yet another dig at a team member. I chose that course of action rather than issuing a warning. That you have chose to ignore it and remove all evidence of it means I have no issues with publically telling you yet again to wind your in. Lexx]

Special thanks to the following traders for ruining my bank account (in no particular order):

1. ZMANALEX / Alex - For so many emails replied in minutes, for the nismo body kit, Rays wheels, clutch, flywheel, MD plenum spacer, B&M short shift and maaaaaaany others

2. TARMAC / Chris - God, where do I start - Berk HFCs, Nismo 380RS pedal, Nismo Rad cap, Nismo valve caps, Z-Speed Under tray, cargo net and soooo maaaany others

3. RT-Performance / Taras and Ray - Spraying and fitting the nismo body kit, door handles and rear bumper

4. CookBot / Cookie - CookBot SatNav / Tablet and Auto-folding Mirrors

5. Envy Valeting / Tim - HD foam lance and 5L of SSF and many other products

6. DixcelBrake - The amazing Amuse R1 Titanium exhaust

7. ChrisKnott - superb customer service skills and best quote for my car, looking after my car

Also, special thanks to the following members (in no particular order) also helping me become bankrupt:

1. DarrenB / Daren - for the Tein springs and for organising so many nice meetings

2. Daryl - For the DAS-6 PRO Dual Action Polisher

4. Wasso/Ian & SpursMadDave/Dave - being such a nice, genuine and helpful guys

5. grlnet/Graham & ebized/Colin - to me, they are the "foundation" of this community; Colin, thank you for Wales! that's how I got to meet Beavis :lol: no seriously, thanks for welcoming me and make me feel part of such a nice family/community

6. lukekbrown/Luke - for the Pioneer double DIN

7. seamybaby - for the superb nismo LMGT 4 19" wheels

Of course, to all moderators and admins for supporting this community!

I hope I did not miss anyone, but if I did sorry!

THANK YOU! :thumbs:

Now, here are some photos I took today so you know what I'm talking about:

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_9446.jpg

IMG_9419.jpg

IMG_9424.jpg

IMG_9428.jpg

IMG_9429.jpg

IMG_9432.jpg

IMG_9434.jpg

IMG_9449.jpg

IMG_9452.jpg

IMG_9453.jpg

IMG_9456.jpg

IMG_9466.jpg

IMG_9467.jpg

IMG_9471.jpg

IMG_9474.jpg

IMG_9478.jpg

IMG_9483.jpg

IMG_9486.jpg

IMG_9490.jpg

How much did you buy the car for?

How much have you spent on mods?

I bet theres not much difference in the figures :notworthy:

But who cares, we love our Zeds and we'd move a mountain for our cars and move a small stone for our women. I know that's the wrong way round but I'm sure you felt the same back in the Zed days.

Cheers Adrian glad to be of help - how is that memory card coming along :scare::lol:

Have to say the car looks better with the Nismo's and a good clean I see you got there :thumbs:

But who cares, we love our Zeds and we'd move a mountain for our cars and move a small stone for our women. I know that's the wrong way round but I'm sure you felt the same back in the Zed days.

I never said there was anything wrong with it, in fact, I was saying the opposite, hence the :notworthy: smilie.

A man after my own heart. ;)

I never said there was anything wrong with it, in fact, I was saying the opposite, hence the :notworthy: smilie.

Its quite refreshing to see someone do it with genuine quality parts and not cheapy knock offs as seems to be the case lately

Its quite refreshing to see someone do it with genuine quality parts and not cheapy knock offs as seems to be the case lately

+1

Thats kind of what I was saying by mentioning that he has probably spent the same on mods as he did to buy the car :thumbs:

Not like the guy who swapped LMGT4's for Rota's and put a Nismo sticker on the Rota's :wacko::headhurt:

+1

Thats kind of what I was saying by mentioning that he has probably spent the same on mods as he did to buy the car :thumbs:

Not like the guy who swapped LMGT4's for Rota's and put a Nismo sticker on the Rota's :wacko::headhurt:

Epic fail :doh:

Gotcha understood :thumbs:

It's like my ARC air intake, I love it to bits and would never change it, I was looking on my350z and they are fetching an extortionate price, one is going for $800 and only because they are no more, my girl feels special and just wished I'd forked out for an ARC Titanium exhaust but that would have just been stupid money!

It's like my ARC air intake, I love it to bits and would never change it, I was looking on my350z and they are fetching an extortionate price, one is going for $800 and only because they are no more, my girl feels special and just wished I'd forked out for an ARC Titanium exhaust but that would have just been stupid money!

http://g35driver.com/forums/engine-inta ... ost5962663

Adrian, I'm flattered that you think I am some kind of "foundation" of this community :blush: but I've only been here a little over a year and a bit, there are lots more people more worthy of that description and they do absolutely loads for this forum. And they've been here a lot lot longer too. All I do is post and nothing else :surrender: