Beavis Username change

Stew

Should Beavis username be changed to Hitler for a day?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should Beavis username be changed to Hitler for a day?

• Ya
    • Nein

How about we call him Ivan Iliescov!?? B)

"Romanian Heroes

Actually, the most important thing in Romania's history is its former president, Ivan Iliescov, who invented the smiley. As a recognition, almost all smilies are red, yellow or blue, the colours of Romania's national flag. So remember, whether it's red, yellow or blue, whether it's happy or sad, every smiley you see is an embodiment of Romania's former president."

I will give up my Romanian citizenship if you give him a Romanian name :lol::lol::lol:

YLSED

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well, that's google for you, it just made me smile that a supposed former president invented the Smiley :)

That is a Russian name, not Romanian.

Former president's name is Ion Iliescu, but Beavis resemble more like actual president Traian Basescu, face and temperment :lol:

Let's get back to Germany or move to North Korea :lol:

Can't believe I missed all this yesterday.

Stew! Look what you've started lol!!

The forum has declined into world war 2 debate haha.

We should have nicknames for all the mod team and then have a rating/voting system so the name changes in relation to the ratings when people get annoyed with them. :lol:

I wish I had access to the mod forum so I could see how funny the convo between Beavis and yourself was. I imagine there plenty of laughs going on back there :)

I wish I had access to the mod forum so I could see how funny the convo between Beavis and yourself was. I imagine there plenty of laughs going on back there :)

We conduct all conversations in our private room at Spearmint Rhino. The cocktails there are particularly good as is the premium lager. All on the 350Z-UK account of course! You are correct though, they are a great laugh! :lol::lol:

Now where did Krystal go..... I want another dance....... Oh there she is. I'll reply again after my two songs are up. :thumbs:

Did this ever happen?

Nah it was deemed to be racist and so i should have thrown my rattle out of the pram and not seen it as a laugh the way i did. I really must get up to speed with this politically correct society we live in today. :)

Same goes for this video too that portrayed the team as Nazi's, sorry that i saw it just as a laugh. :blush: