DoogyRev Appreciation Thread

ioneabee

Thanks Guys :#1:

Big thanks to Jim for helping me out on a laptop related problem - all now sorted and back up and running

cheers M8

(thought he could have a thread all to himself :yahoo: )

Your very welcome, and I hope your daughter is enjoying a newly restored lap top :thumbs:

He also dropped the chain and lock off that I bought from him on his way home from work - very nice fella :thumbs:

No Problem Chris, always good to meet other forum goers, if you decide to drill in to the garage floor, let me know and I will see if I still have the "knife through butter" drill bit :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I LOVE HIM...... :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just a great bloke with a huge, well, can't say here, but non the less a really nice genuine bloke.

And his wife aint too bad either.... :blush:

Mrs DoogyRev..... now thinks your stalking me :lol: .... she says your demoted to the second step on Saturday :lol:

Yes he hooked me up with the new Mac office for my wifes new MB Pro, scoring me many points

Good work fella :thumbs:

PS. Somebody please buy his car!!

Anything to help Toby :yahoo: ......... Scoring you many points....... say no more ;)

Well I don't like him :p

I love the guy :huglove::love::snog::winkiss:

Hate... Love.... Make you mind up........ I can always reserve another step :lol:

Thanks ioneabee for the thread, after a few bottles of champers this evening.... Yep were still celebrating :drunk: .. I nearly choked when I saw this :D

I think this forum is great :#1: The camaraderie that some show is amazing and if I can help any other forum goer I will :thumbs:

P.S..... No Sexual favours were exchanged at ANY time :lol:

P.P.S....Octet..... maybe when we get the photo's back :headhurt: ...... though I might get divorced if I post them :surrender:

+loads, sorted some software issues for me just recently too, didn't ask me for any sexual favours though :wacko::lol:

As always anything I can do to help G...... so far no step booked for you or Will :lol:

Although after Paul's conversation with Mrs DoogyRev this evening... he may be promoted to the fourth step.... as long as he wears a bib :lol:

Admit it Graham - he didn't need to ask did he? ;):lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

4th step :shrug: noooooooooooo, its to high...... :scare:

I will wear the bib if you wear the nappies..... :lol:

+loads, sorted some software issues for me just recently too, didn't ask me for any sexual favours though :wacko::lol:

As always anything I can do to help G...... so far no step booked for you or Will :lol:

Although after Paul's conversation with Mrs DoogyRev this evening... he may be promoted to the fourth step.... as long as he wears a bib :lol:

Admit it Graham - he didn't need to ask did he? ;):lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Another big +1 from me. One of the first members i met on my first meet down in ps. Always been very helpful and one of the first to offer friendship, help and assistance. Its a perfect example of why i like this forum so much. Cheers.

Thanks for all the help and advice, looking forward to saturday.

Ps really someone buy his car its a corker. Id be tempted but its the wrong colour ;)

What does one have to do to book a step? :shrug::wacko:

Trust me Graham, you do NOT want to be on the step :headhurt: .......... :lol:

Another big +1 from me. One of the first members i met on my first meet down in ps. Always been very helpful and one of the first to offer friendship, help and assistance. Its a perfect example of why i like this forum so much. Cheers.

Thanks for all the help and advice, looking forward to saturday.

Ps really someone buy his car its a corker. Id be tempted but its the wrong colour ;)

Your welcome anytime Will, looking forward to Saturday :thumbs: ...... those that are not on the step get extra Crackling ;)

Id be tempted but its the wrong colour ;)

Damn it, I knew I should have bought the Purple Sea Green one :doh: