People coming up to admire the car...

Siman350z

Well, it's about 6 months in to my 350z ownership and what a fantastic car. After lusting after one for many years finally getting my hands on one has been one of my best car-decisions. Previous cars were track-prepped 306 rallye (after several 306's)/ lotus exige/ BMW 330ci m-sport and I can say with certainty that none of those put quite so much of a grin on my face as much as this does :D I'll admit the nismo bits really do put the finishing touches to a cracking peice of kit.

The power, torque and all round drivability are just superb. I love the looks of the car and whenever it's parked it keeps getting people coming up to look round it! Even this morning after parking up there was a chap with a walkie talkie who looked like he was from security looking round the car for ages, I went back convinced there was an issue with where i'd parked but he just said "Sorry, you're fine there- was just admiring the car!" had a great chat and nice to see that sort of appreciation :D

Anyone else had comments etc?

i get comments from all sorts today got back to my car with two estate agents outside there office having a fag bending down looking at my wheels, without doubt the most uncommon good looking car out there...mines always filthy and when i wash it i know it will be a comment week lol

although someone did ask me if it was a ford the other day??????

I buffed my car to within an inch of it's life over the last few days and i must confess it is looking proper sexy...so i went to the gym today and managed to park it right outside the front door, as I left the chap at reception that i know quite well pointed me out to a few fellas walking in saying 'it's his car', apparently loads of people had been walking in asking who's car it was which was nice to hear.

Had some school kids walk past the house earlier...if I am in the front room I can over hear what they say. They must take the same route daily and as I have only just moved to the house this 'mystery car' is still perplexing them. Earlier they walked past saying "I think we just call it a Zed - I dont know what it is, is it a Porsche or a Japanese car - lets just call it the Zed" - I like they way its referred to now as THE Zed :lol:

Future owners in the making I think...

Yup get this all the time. Everytime I take the zed out..... I get someone asking me what car it is or how gorgeous it is etc. The best one was when I came out of the gym and I saw a girl getting her pic taken next to the car :lol: So I let her sit in the passenger seat for a pic :lol::blush:

I've only had mine for just over a month and have had a few people asking me about it, saying how nice it is. To be honest i get a little embarrassed :blush:

I certainly didn't buy if for what other people think of it otherwise i probably would've gone for a BMW ;) (no offence to any BMW owners!!!) or something similar, so i feel a lttle akward sometimes with the attention!!!

I think people who don't know that much about cars when they see it because of the way it's shaped and the fact there aren't that many on the road assume its a very expense car. For example mine is a '07 plate with 25k on it and you would find it difficult to find an Top spec Impreza for similar money. Yet if you sat them side by side and asked the average person what costs more, i'd think almost all of them would say the 350.

I've only had mine for just over a month and have had a few people asking me about it, saying how nice it is. To be honest i get a little embarrassed :blush:

I certainly didn't buy if for what other people think of it otherwise i probably would've gone for a BMW ;) (no offence to any BMW owners!!!) or something similar, so i feel a lttle akward sometimes with the attention!!!

I think people who don't know that much about cars when they see it because of the way it's shaped and the fact there aren't that many on the road assume its a very expense car. For example mine is a '07 plate with 25k on it and you would find it difficult to find an Top spec Impreza for similar money. Yet if you sat them side by side and asked the average person what costs more, i'd think almost all of them would say the 350.

I drive a 57 plate 313 and a pal of mine thought I'd paid 25k for it....those not in the know seem to think it is a pretty expensive car.

Tend to park mine well away from where anyone might bump into it so I haven't had very many comments from passing random people. It's usually young kids under 12 that seem most interested in it, plus the occasional delivery driver that we get down our lane. Caroline does get the "what is it question" now and again on the odd occasion she takes out her roadster, something that's only happened to me once. I think silver cars get less attention anyway :)

Pete

I buffed my car to within an inch of it's life over the last few days and i must confess it is looking proper sexy...so i went to the gym today and managed to park it right outside the front door, as I left the chap at reception that i know quite well pointed me out to a few fellas walking in saying 'it's his car', apparently loads of people had been walking in asking who's car it was which was nice to hear.

Maybe I'm overly cautious, but I'd keep the keys close by. I know a few people that have had car keys knicked in the gym and cars taken.