Hello from Malta - Black 350z wanted

johnd2

Hello all,

First off, great site you have here, lots of good information and genuine enthusiasts! :)

Thought i'd introduce myself and see if anyone knows of any black Z's going around the Surrey/London area (ish), (really after a black one if i can find it) i can see there appears to be plenty of Zed addicts around my home town area - Epsom/Sutton which is good to see! :teeth:

I'll be coming back to the UK in about a week and am looking to buy a Z over a few days... then go for a pretty awesome road trip all the way back to Malta. B)

I'm going to be on a pretty tight schedule (3 days to find a good un before heading off) so just putting some feeds out there.. and yes, will make sure i take plenty of pictures on the route.. ;)

Thanks in advance!

Nice roadster here http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=50632 -perfect for that weather in Malta - not in Surrey but only an hour and a half away :thumbs:

Welcome to the forum :wave:

Welcome, definitely agree with vik on recommending this car, its great value and would be lovely in malta, never any need to have the roof up :).

Black is definitely a great colour when clean and roadsters are brilliant when the sun is shiing. Cant recommend them enough.

Good luck with the hunt.

Thanks for all the feedback guys, i feel very welcomed! :D

that black roadster does look rather nice although its unfortunately a little bit out of my budget, i'm only allowing myself to go up to £9k...

They're pretty few 350 zeds over here, think i've seen about 3 in the last 18 months, although people tend to have their weekend cars that they only tend to bring out on special occasions so there's likely to be more.

The problem is that its so expensive to register and then tax your car in Malta and the roads are so poo, most people are put off. :thumbdown:

Will be pretty careful with the purchase, im a true petrol head and have had a fair few cars previously, so kind of know what to look out for (although unless you have hours to go over a car, there's always an element of risk). The last thing i'd want, is to end up breaking down en-route somewhere in Italy... :headhurt:

Will

Oi Oi!! :lol:

Welcome along, :thumbs: Hope you can find a Zed you like, but it`s not worth rushing to buy the first you see.

Black is definitely the best colour though B)

But really, another one from Surrey, Are you lot all chopping in your Focus`s for zeds or something? :shrug:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks,

just as a little update to this, came back a week ago and manged to find a nice 350z with the right spec... drove it back over the weekend/Monday and now safely tucked away in my garage! :teeth:

Was a pretty epic drive (1,800 miles -8 countries total) through some pretty amazing scenery.. photo's to follow in due course B)