My new car

LRF4N

Picked up the new love of my life yesterday- what a machine! I wanted something a bit cheaper but still a bit unique and capable of turning heads. Was thinking an e46 coupe or something but they're too common and ordinary. And slow :lol:

As many of u know I decided on an r33 a couple of months ago. I thought it would fit the bill nicely plus it's hopefully not gonna depreciate much more. But I wasn't expecting it to be what it is. Totally underestimated them. Much faster than I expected and it's not even a gtr. But I was more impressed with how solid it is for a 16 yr old car. No rattles or squeaks. No air coming through the frameless windows. Very solid and stable. Even the suspension is soft and comfortable despite being low.

No major plans yet. A few repairs and replacements. Il get rid of the gtr badges as it's a gtst. And undecided on the front lip I think it's out of proportion to the rest of the kit

Better pics soon

09621598.jpg

2e499c69.jpg

b5ddaace.jpg

39bc4454.jpg

Oh- and flames come out the exhaust when u rev it :teeth::teeth:

or you could just paint flames along the side :headhurt: I could resurrect those piccies/movie clip of that 350 in the USA again if you want to show you how its done :dummy:

Oh- and flames come out the exhaust when u rev it :teeth::teeth:

or you could just paint flames along the side :headhurt: I could resurrect those piccies/movie clip of that 350 in the USA again if you want to show you how its done :dummy:

:lol::lol: ... only if you get the shirt to match :teeth:

• 4 weeks later...

Cheers davy. Haven't been grinning for the past week lol but it's back up and running again. Shame it's so wet just now it's worse than the zed in the wet

But it's a nice garden ornament :lol:

cbe2afcb.jpg