Colour???????????? HELP

Craig782

Ok not been around for a little while but getting back in the Z seat it seems :yahoo:

Sold my 350z last September for a Navara due to an additional Labrador and need of a good towing vehicle (slight difference there but hey life changes)

Anyways.... after writing my wife's Abarth 500 off last weekend on way back to Fiat for brakes to be checked under warranty (whole long story there but wont bore you all about that) decided we would like a 370z Roadster to replace it

Now then Colour ????????

Trawling the internet as away working at moment in Holland due to the massive Hailstone damage they had recently (trust me you would all cry like babies if it happened to your cars) so trying to find good representatives of colours

I have been offered an unbelievable new deal on a Black Rose but im just not sure

Could you 370z owners mind showing off your car here with what you feel represents the real life colour the best on any of the colours

Please please much appreciated ......

Took some pics of our demo as promised

The first two are of the car manky

The rest are just washed and leathered off so you can see it at it's worst so to speak. TBH it's lovely colour but does need a lot of polishing to look it's best

Anyway....

6027acad.jpg

6895626e.jpg

4b957f62.jpg

67af4b5b.jpg

14c26528.jpg

64012a78.jpg

a7b0bb72.jpg

83e958bc.jpg

Depends if you consider it to be a sports car or a GT car I guess ;)

For me uber lairy colours are reserved for super/hypercars but nice colours to set off the car are good if its not a daily driver and can be looked after :thumbs:

Depends if you consider it to be a sports car or a GT car I guess ;)

For me uber lairy colours are reserved for super/hypercars but nice colours to set off the car are good if its not a daily driver and can be looked after :thumbs:

Whether a Sports car or GT I doubt anyone buys a 370z and doesn't want people to look at them, indeed a lot of 370z owners are disappointed with the standard exhaust set up being too quiet and want more noise, therefore attracting MORE attention...

The 370z doesn't come in uber lairy colours does it? The Yellow / White / Blue / Red are fairly reserved but IMO show the cars lines off better than a dull colour. Black is ok but you see a lot of black cars around these days, bright Silver is ok but almost every repmobile is silver... any shade of grey is just :yawn:

If I was walking round with Cameron Diaz and wanted to show her off I wouldn't send her to Primark to buy an outfit...

Anyway you have to choose the colour yourself to go with your own personality :thumbs:

Have to admit I'm becoming a big big fan of White 350s and 370s, they really stand out.

I know what you mean about black though, I look out my window and 5 black cars are all lined up next to one another, none of them shine like mine though :D

Big problem with black is 10 yards down the road it's filthy again and shows it, but when polished up they are stunning.

Would definitely go for a black or White roadster. I forget the chaps name but he took a White roadster to Wales this year. Looked lovely.

Have to admit I'm becoming a big big fan of White 350s and 370s, they really stand out.

Would definitely go for a black or White roadster. I forget the chaps name but he took a White roadster to Wales this year. Looked lovely.

What are you waiting for ;)

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=52396

I'll let you off this once forgetting his name :bangin::lol:

Nooooooooooooo Colin don't do things like that lol, that's cruel. Ummmmmmm nice car though lol.

To be honest now I've had the berks done I'm really happy as I've got the car howi want it. Not looking for 370s just yet :)....ummm let's look at that ad again lol.

Back to the thread I would definitely go for a colour that stands out. Last year in Wales I had a brand new gun metal 370. I absolutely loved it but found the colour just didn't stand out enough for me. Was very tempted to buy a yellow one once, they look great.

But Every time I see colins car just makes me want to buy a white one.

Thanks guys for the pics

Wouldnt mind some more if any one has any though ;)

I think this Black rose is have to be seen in real life as some pics make it look awful other make it look stunning , Marmite time anyone ?

White i wouldnt mind looks stunning probably my favourite colour on it to be honest but has white almost had its day

I dunno will see thanks for posts though and keep em coming

I had a black merc - but as has been said, tends to be a fairly common colour colour and a nightmare to keep clean (wonderfull after a wash tho) B)

now have a white audi TT - really stands out, you get noticed, but... if a fly sits on it (and usually pukes up on it) its VERY visible :angry:

I've now ordered the 370 in black rose - who knows how this will turn out :lol:

these are the only photo's I've found of the GT ed in this colour

370.jpg

370-2.jpg

I know what you mean about black though, I look out my window and 5 black cars are all lined up next to one another, none of them shine like mine though :D

Big problem with black is 10 yards down the road it's filthy again and shows it, but when polished up they are stunning.

I vote for Zs in Black and White too! B) Mine........

Car.jpg

For comparison purposes (I'm having a thick moment, can't remember it's name, not universal silver)...

Also, compared against a 'standard' silver behind in one of the shots.

This is my favourite colour (really hides the muck). I was offer a black rose car but I wasn't keen on the changing colour (to virtually purple) but would have had a standard black one.

The top & bottom piccies were taken when my car was clean but the middle one was after about 3 weeks of not being washed - not much difference really.