New 350z pilot

Hi my name is chris i have just purchased a 350z and hope to go to many meets and meet lots of fellow zed owners looking forward to happy zed ownership :D My previous cars were a Twin turbo supra followed by a Evo 8 then a Vauxhall Monaro 6L V8 now the 350z hope to see some of you soon

:welcome:

I'm just getting shot of my VXR8 to move back into a 350z!

I am assuming you have done your research, and it would take a fair amount of cash to get your Zed up to the power of your previous cars.

:welcome:

I'm just getting shot of my VXR8 to move back into a 350z!

I am assuming you have done your research, and it would take a fair amount of cash to get your Zed up to the power of your previous cars.

Hi yes i have done my research and the particular car i have purchased has the twin turbo conversion with a built engine using cosworth internals i pick the car up on thursday so as you can guess very excited, i hope to have as much fun in this club as i did in the supra club :clap:

Which TT one did you pic up? Been a few up for sale recently.

Hi its the dark blue one on pistonheads with 12k miles i know the owner and allways use the place that built it. I would put a pic up but cant work out how you do it lol. One question is the small nismo bodykit still available the factory fit type ?

chris

Open a Photobucket account and upload the IMG link.

Much easier to post pics that way :thumbs:

Cheers Lexx as asked previously do you know if the little nismo bodykit is still available ?

How do you mean by little?

Just the front lip?

Open a Photobucket account and upload the IMG link.

Much easier to post pics that way :thumbs:

Cheers Lexx as asked previously do you know if the little nismo bodykit is still available ?

How do you mean by little?

Just the front lip?

Hi i mean the lip, skirts and the rear spoiler

cheers chris

Your best bet is to get a Shine Auto replica. You can get the V1 skirts and spoiler from a few different traders on here.

As for the front lip - I'm sure a trader could track one down for you. Try contacting "Tarmac"

Your best bet is to get a Shine Auto replica. You can get the V1 skirts and spoiler from a few different traders on here.

As for the front lip - I'm sure a trader could track one down for you. Try contacting "Tarmac"

Thanks for your help

chris

Welcome to the club. :wave:

Look forward to seeing/hearing more about the car when you get it.

I'm an ex TT6 owner myself. It's a fair bit quieter on here than when I was on Supra.net but a very friendly, helpful bunch here.

Welcome to the club. :wave:

Look forward to seeing/hearing more about the car when you get it.

I'm an ex TT6 owner myself. It's a fair bit quieter on here than when I was on Supra.net but a very friendly, helpful bunch here.

Thank you i will keep you posted, people tell me i have an absolute bargain 1 owner 12k miles from new engine was built at 4k the car is absolutely mint all APS equipment its been dynod at 450bhp and 460 ft/ilbs so quite excited ! Yeah i had my soop for just over 5 years and spent a lot of time and money on it. but unfortunately the mileage got the better of me not the car lol 180k miles :scare:

chris