Leather conditioner

phil thompson

I use Auto Glym leather balm. First of all use some of the Auto Glym leather cleaner (or an alternative.... some people use leather wipes), then use the balm. Softened up the leather a treat and restored the colour. As my interior was literally brand new, I wanted to keep on top of it to stop any cracks or damage appearing.

I use Autoglym leather balm, but worth bearing in mind that just maintains the leather - if it has already deteriorated then you need a repair kit. See this thread, its fifty quid for the kit and completely changes the interior - before and after photos halfway down the thread. Very easy to do as well.

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=51015&hilit=coldel+leather

:wiggle:

I use BMW's own, it's real good, keeps them in tip top condition and specially formulated to keep that new car smell.......it works, I promise. Not cheap but not expensive either compared to the other stuff on the market.

:thumbs:

gliptone liquid leather,

alot of other leather care products don't actually penetrate the surface, and just sit on top. that stuff gets right in.

+1 osssum stuff! :thumbs:

+2 :thumbs: Its what I used - still reaping the benefits whereas the top cover stuff would have disappeared long ago.

Well obviously gliptone is the best but the missus has just bought some leather balm that is also a leather cleaner.....all in 1 product.

May not be the best or most expensive product but it does seem to leave the leather seats looking good.

Out of curiousity......how often should you apply such a product to your seats, is there a frequency that is too much???

Thanks for any assistance :thumbs: