Pies, lovely lovely pies, pie appreciation thread

Willy P

You still havent tested the one i sugested yet. I saw in tescos they now do family size ones of same pie http://www.tesco.com...ceries/Product/ ... =267460719

Ah... ive got one of those in the freezer ready to try. I actually was speaking to my brother about pies yesterday and he also recommended that one - he had a freezer full of them! (must run in the family!).

I await to read what you reckon then grin.gif

I tried this pie and it was very very good! Ive a review on the blog of it somewhere. In fact I liked it so much i bought another pack of them! :)

Never thought I would reply to a topic such as this as pies are not normally my thing ( not a fan of pastry and never any substance inside ) but.... I had a Tecso's finest chicken and leek pie and have to say it was everything a pie should be. Had plenty of good flavoursome chunky meat and the leek sauce was beautiful :)

Love a good pie... bit of chicken/beef and mushroom.

made an awsome beef and onion casarole sort of thing the other day. the left overs would make a good pie.... :stir: I'm off to the kitchen!

:lol:

I couldn't be bothered with the pastry so I had it on toast like a real rock star!! B)

Never thought I would reply to a topic such as this as pies are not normally my thing ( not a fan of pastry and never any substance inside ) but.... I had a Tecso's finest chicken and leek pie and have to say it was everything a pie should be. Had plenty of good flavoursome chunky meat and the leek sauce was beautiful :)

Sounds ace! Mrs Rabbitstew came back from the shops yesterday and has bought me 3 new pies to try, so im just cooking one now for my breakfast!

Which one you cooking for breakfast?

Pieminister "pietanic fish pie" - look out for the review!

i was in new zealand this time last year and they are bang into their pies out there all the petrol stations have pie counters and small bakeries everywhere my personal favourite was chilli beef and double cheese :#1:

No way, that sounds like heaven!!!

i was in new zealand this time last year and they are bang into their pies out there all the petrol stations have pie counters and small bakeries everywhere my personal favourite was chilli beef and double cheese :#1:

We are too. :blush: Although the service station pies are very notoriously dodgy! They even have a pie of the year competition.

You should have let us know you were heading over, we have enough Z meets down here that you could have joined in.

• Like 1