Hi all :-)

hey there new to the forums so just thought I would pop I'n and introduce myself!

Am the owner of a 54 plate Z GT pack for about a month now and am still loving driving it whenever I get I'n it :-), which might sound normal but this is my 6th change of car this insurance year lol so am quite fussy.

As mentioned everything is great but a few problems

Rear axel clicking :- my initial worry was that this was the slip diff but after a bit of research on here seems to be the CV joints. Unfortunately it's both sides but have spoken to ZMANALEX who has been very helpful and ordered the repair kits ... So fingers crossed that solves the problem

The other issue is on cold starts I get a whining sound from the front end when turnin the steering wheel, it lasts maybe about 5 mins then goes could this be the belt or the pump? It seems alot worse when turning the wheel to the right?

Also the car has now done 45k miles anything I should look to be changing In the near future?

Am also planning some mods any recommendations for a newbie?

If anybody could shed some light on this for me would be much appreciated :-), apart from that hoping to have this car for a wile, will try and get a few piccies of her I'n the next few weeks!

Cheers :)

:welcome:

basic new mods;

Stubby aerial,

exhaust,

spacers,

lowering springs/coilovers

UpRev reflash/tune

wheels

air intake/filter change

Thats just a start......its gets addictive and expensive.

:welcome: to the forum Andrew. :thumbs:

Your axle kits shipped this morning and will be with you tomorrow mate. :thumbs:

Regarding your PAS noise.

May just be the PAS belt requiring adjustment or perhaps the PAS fluid is low.

PAS fluid and belts are both in stock if required. :thumbs:

Alex. :)

:welcome: to the forum Andrew. :thumbs:

Your axle kits shipped this morning and will be with you tomorrow mate. :thumbs:

Regarding your PAS noise.

May just be the PAS belt requiring adjustment or perhaps the PAS fluid is low.

PAS fluid and belts are both in stock if required. :thumbs:

Alex. :)

Cheers will be sure to post on your appreciation thread, and I will prob be getting in touch soon reg a belt replacement lol :thumbs:

:welcome:

basic new mods;

Stubby aerial,

exhaust,

spacers,

lowering springs/coilovers

UpRev reflash/tune

wheels

air intake/filter change

Thats just a start......its gets addictive and expensive.

Cheers Lexx will be sure to get looking into these further when I get some spare cash :thumbs:

Welcome mate.

Whats your car history, given that you've had 6 this year? Anything else good?

and :worthless:

Well the last 6 were a bit of a mix had tear I'n the following order:-

Honda civic Type-R

Audi TT Quattro 225

Golf R32

Honda s2000

BMW 330d Msport

And now this :-). I will be sure to get some piccies up ASAP having a new head unit fitted sat so will try and get some up after that.

P.S sorry for the three replies wasn't sure if you could quote more than once I'n a post!

hey why so many different cars what order would you put them in, in performance and drive?

Well I have a deffo 3 faves but if I had to choose an order hmm

1. 350z

2. TT

3. S2000

4. BMW 330d

5. golf R32

6. Type-r

The fastest hmm the TT as standard was quite nippy but had it remapped at forge motorsports up to 285bhp and 350trq (think the torque might have been more than that again) but that thing was rapid and very good I'n the corners due to it's AWD.

The 330d was very quick as well after a remap but it was let down buy the auto gearbox and the triptonic was never fast enough to keep up with manual shifting.

R32 was way to heavy of a car tbh was quite disappointed and the mpg was appauling also for a german car was very noisey inside (lose plastics etc)

Honda s2000 was great fun though did try and kill me off quite often I'n the wet lol :-p and it suffered from the same problem as the type-r naff torque and nasty interiors.

So fastest hmm around a track the s2000 / the 350z straight line deffo the TT (after the remap)