No thorttle response only

:) Hi Everbody

I am new to this forum and wondered whether you could offer me some help? I have a 2003 350Z and whilst driving it today the throttle went and I am only getting 1500 revs, please can anybody offer me any assistance?

Ta

Hi

It went all at once the EML is on TCS light is on and it only revs up 2 1500 rpm at full throttle

ta

This happened to me once and then all fine! It happened to be a wheel sensor. Dirt got stuck in between it. Got some cleaning fluids in there and took it out in the wet for a drive. All fixed!

Hi

I have checked and it not in snow mode, also tried to self diagnose fault codes with two different diagnostic code readers and they wont recognise the car/faults whats the best code reader to use on a import?

Hi

It went all at once the EML is on TCS light is on and it only revs up 2 1500 rpm at full throttle

ta

Garage to be on the safe side - I'd be tempted to say don't drive it there either.......unless its very close.

Hi

ta

Garage to be on the safe side - I'd be tempted to say don't drive it there either.......unless its very close.

+1 on that :thumbs:

Hi :)

well i now have the fault codes and I believe they mean the following:

P1122 Electronic Throttle Control Actuator

P1126 Throttle Control Motor Relay

Any suggestions to what I need and is this going to be expensive?

Thanks for you help