R32 to 350z

kch1984

Hi folks!

I've just joined the forum having changed from this:

IMG_0169.jpg

to this:

IMG_0226.jpg

The 350 is a 2008 model and loving it so far, used this forum to research the car before committing to my purchase :thumbs:

Apologies for the poor quality of the pics!!

Cheers

Kev

Thanks for the welcomes!

The R32 probably feels quicker off the mark because of the 4 wheel drive and DSG gearbox but in gear you definitely notice the extra power of the 350! Both completely different cars though, the 350 is a lot rawer but all the better for it I think. Oh and yeah, it certainly has the edge on looks :)

Nice, I can image it maybe won't feel as fast as the R32 but it certainly looks a whole lot better B)

:welcome:

My apprentice had an r32 and it felt very very fast. In a drag race the zed out revved it and he was changing gear alot.

R32 with miltek exhaust is the best sounding v6 ever :thumbs:

Nice, I can image it maybe won't feel as fast as the R32 but it certainly looks a whole lot better B)

My apprentice had an r32 and it felt very very fast. In a drag race the zed out revved it and he was changing gear alot.

Er? :)

In a drag race the DSG was fantastic, never messing up a change. I do agree that the R32 sounds great, probably the main selling point of the car for me!

Again thanks for all the welcomes guys :wave:

How thirsty was the R32? I was very tempted when looking for a new car to get a R32, but I went with my gut and got the 350z as I have wanted one since I was about 14. Welcome, it's good to see another 313 owner, not because I think they are hugely better, but because it is nice to know they can still sell in this current climate.

I was getting about 28mpg as my long term average with the R32 but that involved a good few motorway miles - driven as intended I'd imagine both cars will be very similar!

When I decided to change I did look at cars like the TTS but I prefer an N/A car, this was the same when I bought the R32 over the edition 30 despite the massive tuning potential of turbo cars.