Andy Murrays bumfluff

LRF4N

Seeing as the scotts dont like the english when it comes to any sporting event, and even go so far as to have "anyone but england" on T-shirts, etc. Im adopting the "anyone but murray" approach to the tennis. :lol:

And yes - he looks a chuff. :lol:

Seeing as the scotts dont like the english when it comes to any sporting event, and even go so far as to have "anyone but england" on T-shirts, etc. Im adopting the "anyone but murray" approach to the tennis. :lol:

Plus a squillion - can't stand the rancid gorilla bollock

Plus a squillion - can't stand the rancid gorilla bollock

:lol::lol::lol:

I think a gorilla bollock has more personality than him

But... On the Scottish/English thing, with Murray he's Scottish when he loses and British when he wins in the eyes of English media

I declare the can of worms open :lol:

I'll support anyone from the home nations to be honest but I can't get this chimp expecting to be supported by the English after proclaiming his 'anyone but England' mentality.

Don't get me wrong I'm English and I hate the English but I wouldn't expect the Scots to support me if I starting banging on about 'anyone but Scotland'.

The skinny retarded pube faced streak of ****.

But... On the Scottish/English thing, with Murray he's Scottish when he loses and British when he wins in the eyes of English media

Really?

I'd be amazed if you could find one quote or YouTube clip supporting this. Oldest cliche in the book.