noobie

It's been a while since I've had a nice car, I was only 20 and that was an mr2 turbo. After that I bought a Mazda and spent everything I had on mods.

I've been saving for a while and waiting for the sale of our house. I was going to buy a porsche boxster but I won't have the money to commit to that just yet. well not the one I want anyway :)

So looking around I think I have settled on a 350z roadster. I'm willing to commit around 10 -12k ish for now.

Question..

Is there much difference in drive between roadster and hard top like with the MR2 tbars? and is the road noise bad on the roadster as you can never trust auto mag reviews as they test everything from aston's down to peugeot

:welcome:

as for modded cars, it depends on the mods, how well they;ve been done, and if you like them.

if it has modded wheels that you like then its a bonus, if it has fugly heavy crap wheels then its a negative.

as long as a car is in good mechanical shape and has been well looked for and there is good history with the car and a full service history then there should be no worry.

:welcome: Definitely a personal preference on the mods.

Obviously a lot of people have modded on here but its a personal preference - thinks like Air Intakes, plenum spacers, alloys, spoilers are all fairly common and not really any thing to worry about provided you like them