[SOLD] Didnt think id have to post here!

iain10101

As many of you may know i have child no 4 :dummy: on the way and it has got to the point that im going to have to sell my Baby and buy something a little more sensible. :surrender:

So with much regret here she is. :byebye:

Gun metal, 56 plate Facelift GT Roadster with 28,200 miles at present of which i have only done 3000 of in 10 months of ownership. Immaculate inside and out. Full service History and We were the second owners from new. Mot is due in a few months along with the road tax. Unmolested prime example. Only changes are LMGT4 18" rims and tyres, Nismo Gear Knob and personalised plate. The paintwork is mint and you will be hard pushed to find fault. I will put back to standard 'wheels, gearknob and MA56 number plate' if required. Im in Eastbourne, East Sussex but will travel if required. There is some finance outstanding which will be paid off prior to sale completion.

Im looking for around the £12k mark with the wheels and plate or £11.5k with std rims and original plate.I think this is a reasonable price for the age and condition. Superb!

This car has all the Std GT bits

- Led rear lights

- Xenons

- Brembo brakes

- Cruise Control

- Bose Stereo System

- Air Conditioning

- Electric Folding Mirrors

- Heated Seats

Thanks for looking! I feel gutted to find her a new home but needs must. I will get a 370 one day! Met some great people on here and will stay active in the SE. :thumbs:

Without further ado, here she is.................

Lumix1june043.jpg

Lumix1june037.jpg

Lumix1june036.jpg

054.jpg

e2539e66.jpg

4d4165f8.jpg

Pm me if you are interested and i will sort out phone details for anyone that is seriously interested. I will answer any questions as soon as i can.

Thanks again, Iain

Awww - that is a shame Iain as you have been a great supporter on here but family has to come first so someone is going to get a good Roadster buy as a result of your er, reproductive capabilities :thumbs:

You'll be after extending the house now too eh? The Rays are still stacked up waiting for me to wear out my current set of boots...

Is the ST safe too as it's only got the 4 seats?

Hope you buck the apparent trend on sales, midsummer is a far better time to have to sell a roadster.

Tim

Gutted to see the car go mate, ours and pauls were the little roadsters for the SE.

This is a great little car and will make someone very happy, having taken it for a drive in Wales it runs very well, hate to admit it but feels quicker than mine even after the up rev.

Good luck with the sale, I'm sure it will go quick, I'll take the number plate for a fiver ;)

Seriously though don't let this be the end, you still have to come to all the zed do's, my passenger seat is always available and there will be a pint at the bar for you :thumbs:

Cheers guys, I am really gutted!

Its not a 'need' to sell but, it would get used less than it does already so it doesent make financial sence to keep her, seeing as they are losing value reasonably fast.

The ST will Stay! and the house Tim, lol. All i need is a buyer now! Will put an add up on pistonheads tonight and see what happens. :thumbs:

If anyone knows of someone looking for a Mint 350ZR Point them in my direction. Many thanks, Iain.

• 3 weeks later...

Provisionally Sold. Guy viewed it today 'pointed him in the direction of this site' so he may be on here at some point and was exactly what he wants. Didnt quibble about the price at all. So he's off on holiday till the 28th collecting the day after on the 29th July 2011 A SAD, SAD DAY!